RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [bronchfriends] a treasure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

Well, I reckons gettin a laugh ( & your posts so often do – ) when feelin rotten, that is real treasure, no price!. Nnnooo, not on facebook, haven’t ventured there yet, the chat groups keep me busy on the puter enough!!

I don’t think osteoporosis causes pain – unless you get a fracture and then you know about it LOL !!!!!! But osteo-arthritis does, much aggravated by infx.... Pain seems to incr when run-down frm infx (h. zoster & dermatitis flared, arthritis). As with ageing, infx brings out effects of earlier diseases/injuries – as Marilyn so succinctly put it, it’s not quite the ‘golden years’ we’re supposed to look forward to ......for some of us anyow

I can only think the low-dose amytriptylline has made a difference – plus MUCH-REDUCED infx! (now no oral or sinus infx, & chest infx much less at least). I don’t have to take other pain-killers much now (occasionally-rarely, valium at night). I know you won’t want this one – but Tai Chi DOES help (me, any’ow!) & yes, I’m not as diligent as I was....hopefully will be less ‘girl interrupted’ next year!

ta muchly, compared to this time last year, year before....etc I’m HEAPS better!!!

Cheers,

joy