RemedySpot.com

Re: USA doctors that know Bronch ??? Who has one??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can anyone tell me the name and location of a doctor that has ALOT of experience with Bronch patients??

I f you have a doctor that seems to know its diagnosis, treatment and aggravations...please forward the name , number and address. Maybe even a story about them and their willingness to learn about Bronch and find the best treatment .

Thank you.

Mark

Namaste....I honor the place in youin which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in youwhich is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace, When you are in that place in you,and I am in that place in me,we are One.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

• 2 weeks later...

Recall the article “How to treat Bronchiectasis’ and the reference to rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory joint diseases common to bronch, as a syndrome,joy

I was tested for the RA factor last week. RA runs in my family. I'm anxious to get the results. Thanks for the link to this site..I would've never known.

Sandie

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them UpStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Joy,

One of the best articles I have read on bronch. Thanks! We can continue to research and share, maybe someday more doctors will get that this is a serious disease and take it seriously. I did see a new internist yesterday, a woman, and she was very attentive, took some blood and urine tests and suggested I have a sleep study as there is a type of sleep apnea (no I don't snore and have no trouble sleeping) which may be causing some of the fatigue. I had a very bad three days, barely able to walk or get out of bed which prompted me to make the appointment as I have been avoid doctors for the last several months because I am so tired of them saying I am depressed. Yes, she did ask if I am depressed, but my daughter who accompanied me was able to verify that I am NOT depressed. I spent years younger depressed and definitely know what it feels like.

Also, if you are familiar with Oprah, she has Dr. Oz on her show once a week, and you can go on her website and "ask Dr. Oz". I brought up the issue of this "orphan disease" and doctors who just brush people off when they don't know about it, etc. I haven't heard back, but if I can just ignite a glimmer of interest, you never know.

MarilynStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I too am paranoid about coming in contact with anyone with a cold. I think that is natural with our compromised immune system. I now take Airborne 2-3x's a day and hope that will ward off some of those germs floating around, at least for the winter time. Eileen-FLNan3@... wrote: Well, first of all, in the range of mild to severe bronchiectasis I'm not that bad. However, I was having repeated rounds of pneumonia putting me in

the hospital. I was at the point where I was beginning to wonder if the rest of my life was going to be like this. One year I was in the hospital four times and out of work several weeks each time. And I have a chronic cough (still, unfortunately) that drives me nuts! :) At first he tried a few things, added a second steroid, but finally decided to put me on the rotating antibiotics. I take Ampicillin and Doxycyline - 10 days out of the month every other month, alternating them. It's now been a year and I haven't had pneumonia, in fact I've only had one cold and I actually recovered from it without it turning into something horrible. You get to the point where you're paranoid about being around anyone who has a sniffle! Now I've got to get myself going and build up my stamina again. I let myself get down so low that I've had a hard time getting my energy back. After a year, it's time to put it aside now and get

moving! Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

yeap..but if you look there's a magnifying glass at the top in the toolbar

click on that..then go to the text and click till it largens to the size that's readable for you

Sandie

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them UpStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I just came upon this email and was very interested in it. But when I clicked on it, it was unreadable. The print was very small. Did anyone else have this problem?

To: bronchiectasis From: endiandra@...Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:28:08 +1000Subject: Re: USA doctors that know Bronch ??? Who has one??

Hi , Read the article “How to Treat Bronchiectasis” which you should find if you go to the following site:http://www.australiandoctor.com.au/HTT/PDF/ad_htt_031_038___may20_05.pdfIt is interesting so many people have mentioned experiencing a lot of pain as well. It is something I have found increases acutely when I have an infection but the times it has been bad enough I’m always too sick because of bronch for the pain to be ever followed up. What little has been ‘investigated’ ha ha, says oh well, yes a little bit of arthritis, just take panadol...If only there was a way to get this kind of info out to the medical professionals, and teaching hospitals etc...joy Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!