RemedySpot.com

Re: weight gain and heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I went off the high protein dairy diet after meeting with her I have lost 8 lbs. and am now down to 90 lbs. which concerns me. What pharmacy did you buy the "Weight Gain" product?

I don't know if you viewed my last post about weight gain..but there's a product you can get..it has 600 calories and packed full of other nutrients etc..

It's called Scandi Shake. I mix one packet with a cup of yogurt, about 6 ice cubes and fruit .. blend in a blender..there's vanilla and chocolate. I suggest you get the vanilla.. ( I got the chocolate and am now sorry I did) This powder is bland, so if you prefer ' sweet ' you can add the flavored yogurt, fruit, vanilla etc..the possiblities are endless..

Google Scandi shake..it's at your fingertips on the web

Sandie

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them UpStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi Norma,

Thanks for your response, I look forward to hearing from you again. I bought the Weight Gain powder at Jewel/Osco, an Albertson grocery, drug store. CVS and Walgreens may have it, I am not sure. I could get about a 1000 calories from a shake with ice cream and whole milk. I am maintaining the weight pretty well now, but have to eat slowly and carefully because my esophagus does not have peristalsis, so it is hard for the food to go down. I am not sure this is related to the bronch, but all the coughing I have done over the past 30 years couldn't have helped. It is strange that I still cough a lot, but it is not nearly as bad as it was before, but a lot of other issues now.

Yes, St. is very charming and a great place to live. My sister lives in OK City, so I visit in y'alls area now and then.

Best wishes,

Marilyn in St. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.