RemedySpot.com

skin tumour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Haskel,The successful removal of the skin tumour using of an ointment of blood root and chapparal paste for the patient you mention sounds amazing. For nutritional tests try Genova Diagnostics. http://www.gdx.uk.net/index.php I would however add a small cautionary note to any herbalists keen to try this. Bartrum mentions blood root paste as a treatment for breast cancer. A friend who had cancer tried this. Her oncologist was not impressed by the fact the paste opened up a lesion in the breast tissue and his comment was, 'this has made my work much harder to remove the tumour surgically'. One could

argue that the paste was in fact doing its job and given time the tumour would have been expressed. She didn't wait that long so I can't comment. Also I didn't actually see the lesion but it 'put the wind up her' as well. Cheers Anne

HiCancer salves such as described by Ingrid Naiman - see her book with photos also if you want to see how healing can occur - are always contentious with medics. They will certainly freak out - as indeed can patients. You need a strongly motivated patient as well as internal herbs - not just external ones. Together with dietary changes also of course.Regards Dr GascoigneMedical doctor, acupuncturist, herbalistClinics in Bath & Tetbury, UKTel: +44 (0) 79 88 05 92 01Also, Bandon, Co. Cork, IrelandTel: +353 (0) 87 9266234Website: www.drgascoigne.comOn 16 Jan 2012, at 21:31, anne chiotis wrote:

Hi Haskel,The successful removal of the skin tumour using of an ointment of blood root and chapparal paste for the patient you mention sounds amazing. For nutritional tests try Genova Diagnostics. http://www.gdx.uk.net/index.php I would however add a small cautionary note to any herbalists keen to try this. Bartrum mentions blood root paste as a treatment for breast cancer. A friend who had cancer tried this. Her oncologist was not impressed by the fact the paste opened up a lesion in the breast tissue and his comment was, 'this has made my work much harder to remove the tumour surgically'. One could

argue that the paste was in fact doing its job and given time the tumour would have been expressed. She didn't wait that long so I can't comment. Also I didn't actually see the lesion but it 'put the wind up her' as well. Cheers Anne

HiCancer salves such as described by Ingrid Naiman - see her book with photos also if you want to see how healing can occur - are always contentious with medics. They will certainly freak out - as indeed can patients. You need a strongly motivated patient as well as internal herbs - not just external ones. Together with dietary changes also of course.Regards Dr GascoigneMedical doctor, acupuncturist, herbalistClinics in Bath & Tetbury, UKTel: +44 (0) 79 88 05 92 01Also, Bandon, Co. Cork, IrelandTel: +353 (0) 87 9266234Website: www.drgascoigne.comOn 16 Jan 2012, at 21:31, anne chiotis wrote: