RemedySpot.com

Re: gettine off track

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bob: Thanks for your wise words. They are so true.

Shirley from Southern Illinois

Subj: gettine off track

Date: 1/7/2008 2:11:29 PM Central Standard Time

Reply-to: thefatmanwalking_group

To: thefatmanwalking_group

Sent from the Internet

One of the greatest joys in walking van omly by found when turning

left when we nornally go right. Making this choice can lead us to a

store we never new existed. Looking around can be really great,

taking little less than obious things make life worth while. Some

times we find a really ubnique door knocker, a tree of great beauty.

A big old lazy dog hanging out a second story window. Walkomg is most

enjoyable when we are willing to get off the track. We learn many

things by getting off the track. Eventally we must move on, but we

should not be too worried by getting off track on occassion

Bob

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

hould not be too worried by getting off track on occassion

Bob,

I think that's a lovely thought! And if nobody objects when people get off track, its a really wonderful way for getting to know people! (unless of course you have those that get angry) Hopefully that simply will not happen!

JanetStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I do remember! I never understood what the problem was. I was very interested in what Steve was and is doing but you just do not stop living while waiting. At least I hope not! I am not sure I would know how! lol

Other people have interesting lives and points of view as well. And while our main focus here is following the continuing saga of Steve, I really see no harm in chatting.

And I really miss with his roses and as well. I hope they are doing well.

Hugs to all of you.

Jane

People used to be really horrible when we got off topic. At one point we formed a second group for those who wanted to talk about other things. Elaine and Jane would remember. Now, thank goodness, people one here are much more tolerant.

I think that may have been when Steve was still walking and there were people who were following the trip more than working on personal weight issues. There were a lot of critics and flamers back then.

W

In a message dated 1/7/2008 3:11:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bobheff writes:

Bob,

I think that's a lovely thought! And if nobody objects when people get off track, its a really wonderful way for getting to know people! (unless of course you have those that get angry) Hopefully that simply will not happen!

Janet

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

Well said, Bob, and advice we can apply to life in general. I have a friend who looks for a different way to travel to places she routinely goes, instead of traveling the shortest or fastest route each time. I am trying to pick up the habit of doing the same thing.

W

gettine off track

One of the greatest joys in walking van omly by found when turning left when we nornally go right. Making this choice can lead us to a store we never new existed. Looking around can be really great, taking little less than obious things make life worth while. Some times we find a really ubnique door knocker, a tree of great beauty.A big old lazy dog hanging out a second story window. Walkomg is most enjoyable when we are willing to get off the track. We learn many things by getting off the track. Eventally we must move on, but we should not be too worried by getting off track on occassionBob

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

People used to be really horrible when we got off topic. At one point we formed a second group for those who wanted to talk about other things. Elaine and Jane would remember. Now, thank goodness, people one here are much more tolerant.

I think that may have been when Steve was still walking and there were people who were following the trip more than working on personal weight issues. There were a lot of critics and flamers back then.

W

In a message dated 1/7/2008 3:11:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bobheff writes:

Bob,

Janet

That's so neat, finding a different way to go places. I used to do that when I traveled on business and had to drive long distances but never thought about doing it locally. I think I'm going to start doing it.

Well said, Bob, and advice we can apply to life in general. I have a friend who looks for a different way to travel to places she routinely goes, instead of traveling the shortest or fastest route each time. I am trying to pick up the habit of doing the same thing.

W

It is so cool to do it locally...we all lack appreciation for our own back yards! I remember one time my daughter and I were driving just north of here right after some spring rains and spotted a small waterfall we had never noticed before. Mind you, this is a drive we constantly do! We left the freeway and circled around to take pictures of it, and some local fishermen commented we must not be from around here.

We asked them why they would think that and they responded because we were so excited about it. Sad commentary! Treasures exist everywhere. We are all so busy we forget to watch for them a lot of the time, and when we do notice them we don't stop to appreciate.

I love going places where I go often and finding new things!

Jane

That's so neat, finding a different way to go places. I used to do that when I traveled on business and had to drive long distances but never thought about doing it locally. I think I'm going to start doing it.

On 1/7/08, labtrek1941 <labtrek1941bellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

W

love going places where I go often and finding new things!

Jane,

I spend hours a day, five days a week, driving around the back roads of ston County and I never get tired of it. I love to watch the changing seasons, the sky and the clouds, the new houses being built, the animals. This November was the first truly spectacular Fall I have seen here (and I am deeply in love with everything about Autumn) and the predictions were that we would have no color at all because of the drought (shows what people know! lol) Every day in November was awe inspiring.

JanetStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.