RemedySpot.com

animals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I read a news report a few months ago about a man who kidnapped his mother's cat and held it ransom over and over each time he wanted money and she didn't want to give it to him. After paying out $15,000 over the course of about a year, the woman reported him to elder abuse and he was arrest.

A law has been passed in Calif (I think this is right) in which pets may be covered by a restraining order. It has been recognized that some people " get back " at other people by going after their pets (talk about sick minds).

My first thought was, restraining order barely help anyone.

It has been recognized that some people "get back" at other people by going after their pets (talk about sick minds

I once met a woman at a dog show who was a vet from Kentucky and showed Schnauzers. She told me a story about her divorce and how her ex-husband had gone to her house one night and shot every one of her horses and every one of her dogs. He was arrested, but did not even go to prison and she had had a restraining order on him for years since. I said I am sooooo glad my exhusband did not do something like that because I truly believe I would be the one in prison and whether or not he was still living would have to do with how accurately I aimed that shotgun. I would not have aimed for his head but significantly lower. And, no its not an idle threat, I keep a loaded shotgun in my bedroom - I have always lived where we have problems with snakes. I shoot several Copperheads per year here. Maybe that's why my ex never tried anything like that? Actually my ex never even questioned who would get the Nigel. He knew better.

JanetStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

How horrible for that poor woman. It's a good way to hurt people deeply and not go to jail. It's craxy that they don't get prison for that.

Elaine

It has been recognized that some people " get back " at other people by going after their pets (talk about sick minds

I once met a woman at a dog show who was a vet from Kentucky and showed Schnauzers. She told me a story about her divorce and how her ex-husband had gone to her house one night and shot every one of her horses and every one of her dogs. He was arrested, but did not even go to prison and she had had a restraining order on him for years since. I said I am sooooo glad my exhusband did not do something like that because I truly believe I would be the one in prison and whether or not he was still living would have to do with how accurately I aimed that shotgun. I would not have aimed for his head but significantly lower. And, no its not an idle threat, I keep a loaded shotgun in my bedroom - I have always lived where we have problems with snakes. I shoot several Copperheads per year here. Maybe that's why my ex never tried anything like that? Actually my ex never even questioned who would get the Nigel. He knew better.

Janet

Start the year off right.

Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

It is like Janet said, the way the laws read, some things you just have to deal with yourself.

W

Re: animals

How horrible for that poor woman. It's a good way to hurt people deeply and not go to jail. It's craxy that they don't get prison for that.

Elaine

On 1/8/08, DreamOn145aol <DreamOn145aol> wrote:

In a message dated 1/7/2008 7:29:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, elrolegmail writes:

It has been recognized that some people "get back" at other people by going after their pets (talk about sick minds

I once met a woman at a dog show who was a vet from Kentucky and showed Schnauzers. She told me a story about her divorce and how her ex-husband had gone to her house one night and shot every one of her horses and every one of her dogs. He was arrested, but did not even go to prison and she had had a restraining order on him for years since. I said I am sooooo glad my exhusband did not do something like that because I truly believe I would be the one in prison and whether or not he was still living would have to do with how accurately I aimed that shotgun. I would not have aimed for his head but significantly lower. And, no its not an idle threat, I keep a loaded shotgun in my bedroom - I have always lived where we have problems with snakes. I shoot several Copperheads per year here. Maybe that's why my ex never tried anything like that? Actually my ex never even questioned who would get he Nigel. He knew better.

Janet

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM