RemedySpot.com

Re: Roche has signed an agreement with Seaside Therapeutics to develop new treatment - Finito please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey guys, Stop taking potshots to get the last word in at one another and please move the discussion on. Thanks. N. Meyer Re: Roche has signed an agreement with Seaside Therapeutics to develop new treatment > > Newland wrote: >> Bill: >> >> OK. So what advise would you give families or those with AS that are >> struggling? > >Get help -- *of course* !!! > >> If it is not a viable diagnosis, just part of the human >> condition that does not need a label or support services? > >I did not say or imply that. > >> How can you have it both ways? > >I can't; neither am I foolish enough to try. > >> If it is just part of the human conditions, >> the label and services will go away. > >Not likely. Other bad parts of the human condition don't, nor do >services necessarily 'go away'. Some services improve, ...given enough >attention. > >> How do you allocate services and >> support for a part of our population that you see as just an >> extension as what we believe TODAY as normal. > >The same way we already allocate resources for wounded veterans, >homeless people, accident victims, "special needs", etc etc etc... Etc! > First we *identify a problem*. A real problem, not conformance to a >label - a real problem. Then we devise a solution. Then.... > >You know all this . You're baiting me. Not nice. > >- Bill ...AS, tired of the 'Baiting Game' > >-- >WD "Bill" Loughman - Berkeley, California USA >http://home.earthlink.net/~wdloughman/wdl.htm