RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: E, colloidal silver, stealth bacteria

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wonder if the women who are on the Marshall protocol for autoimmune diseases would not benefit from BHRT, specifically E2??? Or as someone here said from adrenal support. I have experimented with colloidal silver for my Jack Terrier, who has an autoimmune disease. It has helped her tremendously. Last summer I thought she was dying. She was eating herself up and her fur was patchy red and scaly. She now looks 95% better. I myself use colloidal silver when I get pain in my hands and it works very well. I also find that more E will work. I read Henry Scammell's NEW ARTHRITIS BREAKTHROUGH book which talks about using low dose antibiotics for Rheumatoid Arthritis and it was this book that made me look into colloidal silver to treat my dog's autoimmune disease. It is cheaper than the $130/month new drug Atopica I was using

and does not have any side effects as far as I can tell. And yes I do need to give it to her every day, probably for life. I think its worth it. BTW I have not tried to give her any E yet. Madeleen Is this the Lyme¹s disease that people get from ticks? Is it very common?-----> yes to both....it's now being theorized that lyme

hids out inthe cell. It's one of the bacteria the Marshall protocol is geared togetting rid of. (also called cell wall deficient bacteria, CWDbacteria and L-form bacteria)I'm exploring this theory of stealth bacteria right now...notconvinced one way or the other on the Marshall protocol but the theoryfits a lot of problems women have.Lynn

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

You know, Madeleen, I've had great success using 1-2 drops of Lugol's

Solution in my dogs' daily food. I have a 13yr old who is like a puppy

now.

Sam :)

=====

> I wonder if the women who are on the Marshall protocol for autoimmune

> diseases would not benefit from BHRT, specifically E2??? Or as someone

> here said from adrenal support.

>

> I have experimented with colloidal silver for my Jack Terrier,

> who has an autoimmune disease. It has helped her tremendously. Last

> summer I thought she was dying. She was eating herself up and her fur

> was patchy red and scaly. She now looks 95% better.

>

> I myself use colloidal silver when I get pain in my hands and it works

> very well. I also find that more E will work. I read Henry Scammell's

> NEW ARTHRITIS BREAKTHROUGH book which talks about using low dose

> antibiotics for Rheumatoid Arthritis and it was this book that made me

> look into colloidal silver to treat my dog's autoimmune disease. It is

> cheaper than the $130/month new drug Atopica I was using and does not

> have any side effects as far as I can tell. And yes I do need to give

> it to her every day, probably for life. I think its worth it. BTW I

> have not tried to give her any E yet.

>

> Madeleen

>

>

>

>

>

> Is this the Lyme¹s disease that people get from ticks? Is it

> very common?

>

> -----> yes to both....it's now being theorized that lyme hids out in

> the cell. It's one of the bacteria the Marshall protocol is geared to

> getting rid of. (also called cell wall deficient bacteria, CWD

> bacteria and L-form bacteria)

>

> I'm exploring this theory of stealth bacteria right now...not

> convinced one way or the other on the Marshall protocol but the theory

> fits a lot of problems women have.

>

> Lynn

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

> now.

you told me that before Sam and I forgot. thanks for reminding me. Madk9gang@... wrote: You know, Madeleen, I've had great success using 1-2 drops of Lugol'sSolution in my dogs' daily food. I have a 13yr old who is like a puppynow.Sam :)=====> I wonder if the women who are on the Marshall protocol for autoimmune> diseases would not benefit from BHRT, specifically E2??? Or as someone> here said from adrenal support.>> I have experimented with colloidal

silver for my Jack Terrier,> who has an autoimmune disease. It has helped her tremendously. Last> summer I thought she was dying. She was eating herself up and her fur> was patchy red and scaly. She now looks 95% better.>> I myself use colloidal silver when I get pain in my hands and it works> very well. I also find that more E will work. I read Henry Scammell's> NEW ARTHRITIS BREAKTHROUGH book which talks about using low dose> antibiotics for Rheumatoid Arthritis and it was this book that made me> look into colloidal silver to treat my dog's autoimmune disease. It is> cheaper than the $130/month new drug Atopica I was using and does not> have any side effects as far as I can tell. And yes I do need to give> it to her every day, probably for life. I think its worth it. BTW I> have not tried to give her any E yet.>>

Madeleen>>>>>> Is this the Lyme¹s disease that people get from ticks? Is it> very common?>> -----> yes to both....it's now being theorized that lyme hids out in> the cell. It's one of the bacteria the Marshall protocol is geared to> getting rid of. (also called cell wall deficient bacteria, CWD> bacteria and L-form bacteria)>> I'm exploring this theory of stealth bacteria right now...not> convinced one way or the other on the Marshall protocol but the theory> fits a lot of problems women have.>> Lynn>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it> now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.