RemedySpot.com

Re: - JUICER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Janet: The juicer I got was a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer. It cost around $99.00 - I got it at a store called Linens and Things but I think they have it at Wal-Mart also.

I like smoothies also but haven't made any of the green smoothies. I don't have enough counter space to have the juicer and blender out at the same time so I don't bother with the blender. Some of the Juicer recipes call for a banana to be added after you juice but you have to pour your juice in the blender and add the banana and then blend it---it won't work in the juicer.

Thanks for that site---I will be sure to check on it.

I sure know what you mean by budgets---I don't do as much juicing as I would like to because it is EXPENSIVE plus you have to use it pretty quick while it is fresh. We don't live real close to a big grocery store that sells good produce. It is at least 15 miles and unless I am going that way I don't just hop in the car and run to the store every day or two for the fresh produce.

Shirley**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Hi Janet: The juicer I got was a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer. It cost around $99.00 - I got it at a store called Linens and

My brother is really into juicing. The changes I want to make this year include focusing on more vegetable recipes and more whole grains plus keeping track of my nutrition and exercise in Sparkpeople.com. That is ENOUGH change for me to focus on lol

JanetStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.