RemedySpot.com

Re: Sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , As usual I supply 5:1 concentrated extract granules including Suan Zao Ren - Zizyphus. However I assume you want whole? Also there are equivalent US suppliers ...LorraineLorraine Hodgkinson MRCHMHERBS AND HELPERS6, Butts Fold, Cockermouth,Cumbria, CA13 9HY. UK.Tel: +44 (0) 1900 826392Mobile: 07761 489838 (O2)www.herbalmedicineuk.comOn 14 Feb 2012, at 16:33, susan fidler wrote:

Hello All!I am having trouble getting sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa - the usual stockists do not have any. Any ideas anyone? I would prefer to buy in the US if possible.Thanks J Fidler, MCPP, (RH) AHGHerbalist

I am havimg troub;e getting the who;e fruit. Could you tell me where I can safely get it over here?

Thanks

J Fidler, MCPP, (RH) AHGHerbalist

To: "ukherbal-list " <ukherbal-list > Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:25 AMSubject: Re: Sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa

Hi ,

As usual I supply 5:1 concentrated extract granules including Suan Zao Ren - Zizyphus. However I assume you want whole? Also there are equivalent US suppliers ...

LorraineLorraine Hodgkinson MRCHM

HERBS AND HELPERS

6, Butts Fold, Cockermouth,

Cumbria, CA13 9HY. UK.

Tel: +44 (0) 1900 826392

Mobile: 07761 489838 (O2)

www.herbalmedicineuk.com

Hello All!

I am having trouble getting sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa - the usual stockists do not have any. Any ideas anyone? I would prefer to buy in the US if possible.

Thanks

You can source the whole fruit through May Way (california) Pin Yin is: Hong ZaoYou have to register as a practitioner to order. www.mayway.com 1-800-2-629929I've also bought Jujube - whole from Blessed Herb a few years ago: 1-800489 4372- (both are sourced from China-) In an older catalog they also carry grindelia.BestTo: ukherbal-list From: riverdellherbs@...Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:01:23 -0800Subject: Re: Sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa

I am havimg troub;e getting the who;e fruit. Could you tell me where I can safely get it over here?

Thanks

To: "ukherbal-list " <ukherbal-list > Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:25 AMSubject: Re: Sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa

Hi ,

As usual I supply 5:1 concentrated extract granules including Suan Zao Ren - Zizyphus. However I assume you want whole? Also there are equivalent US suppliers ...

HERBS AND HELPERS

Cumbria, CA13 9HY. UK.

www.herbalmedicineuk.com

Hello All!

I am having trouble getting sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa - the usual stockists do not have any. Any ideas anyone? I would prefer to buy in the US if possible.

Thanks

Thanks - MayWay have the jujube but Blessed Herbs are only carrying the more popular herbs now, so I'm still looking for Grindelia. J Fidler, MCPP, (RH) AHGHerbalist To: ukherbal-list Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:44 AM Subject: RE: Sources

for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa

You can source the whole fruit through May Way (california) Pin Yin is: Hong ZaoYou have to register as a practitioner to order. www.mayway.com 1-800-2-629929I've also bought Jujube - whole from Blessed Herb a few years ago: 1-800489 4372- (both are sourced from China-) In an older catalog they also carry grindelia.BestTo: ukherbal-list From: riverdellherbs@...Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:01:23 -0800Subject: Re: Sources for Grindelia and Zizyphus fructa

Thanks

Hi ,

HERBS AND HELPERS

Cumbria, CA13 9HY. UK.

www.herbalmedicineuk.com

Hello All!

Thanks