Guest guest

Hello all - Elaine emailed me and told me ya'll were still going strong

on the group - and she said everyone is real nice - lol! A lot has

happened in the year and a half since I've talked with ya'll - I've

moved to East Texas, another farm...still have the same

dogs/horses/chickens/peacocks...I like it here - it actually rains

sometimes. The Austin area was too dry for hay. Nice to see all ya'll

are well and still clicking the keys...Happy thoughts to all - Beth

Welcome back!!! :) We are all sticking it out!! Too bad you are not in West Texas!! I would love to meet a few of yall :)

Hugs,

in Texas (TnT)

Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!

From: thefatmanwalking_group [mailto:thefatmanwalking_group ] On Behalf Of bethlackeySubject: Hello Old and New

Hello all - Elaine emailed me and told me ya'll were still going strong on the group - and she said everyone is real nice - lol! A lot has happened in the year and a half since I've talked with ya'll - I've moved to East Texas, another farm...still have the same dogs/horses/chickens/peacocks...I like it here - it actually rains sometimes. The Austin area was too dry for hay. Nice to see all ya'll are well and still clicking the keys...Happy thoughts to all - Beth

Hi Beth, This is like a late Christmas gift, hearing from you. I have missed your wisdom and humor on the forum, and wondered how you were. I am glad you are on a farm and with your animals. I have a picture of your paint mare and foal in my rotating screen saver assortment, so that I can walk into the room and be surprised by this lovely mare and baby on my screen. I guess she is a rising two year old now. Do you still have her, and, if so, how is she shaping up? If I remember correctly, you wanted to live nearer your son, toward the Galveston area. Is that where you are, and if so, I guess you have had all the rain you could wish for. So nice to have you back.

W

Hello Old and New

Hello all - Elaine emailed me and told me ya'll were still going strong on the group - and she said everyone is real nice - lol! A lot has happened in the year and a half since I've talked with ya'll - I've moved to East Texas, another farm...still have the same dogs/horses/chickens/peacocks...I like it here - it actually rains sometimes. The Austin area was too dry for hay. Nice to see all ya'll are well and still clicking the keys...Happy thoughts to all - Beth

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

HI Beth! Good to see you here!

JANE

Hello all - Elaine emailed me and told me ya'll were still going strong on the group - and she said everyone is real nice - lol! A lot has happened in the year and a half since I've talked with ya'll - I've moved to East Texas, another farm...still have the same dogs/horses/chickens/peacocks...I like it here - it actually rains sometimes. The Austin area was too dry for hay. Nice to see all ya'll are well and still clicking the keys...Happy thoughts to all - Beth Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

BETH!!!!!!!!!! So glad you decided to join us. I too wish we all lived closer together so we could meet, or get rich and meet in a great exotic location. Wouldn't that be nice?

Anyway, you'll find so many special people on here.

Take care

Elaine

On 1/15/08, bethlackey <BethLackey@...

> wrote:

beth! good to see you.

or see your writing or typing, or what do you call it?

thanks for saying hi!

laurie

>

> Hello all - Elaine emailed me and told me ya'll were still going strong

> on the group - and she said everyone is real nice - lol! A lot has

> happened in the year and a half since I've talked with ya'll - I've

> moved to East Texas, another farm...still have the same

> dogs/horses/chickens/peacocks...I like it here - it actually rains

> sometimes. The Austin area was too dry for hay. Nice to see all ya'll

> are well and still clicking the keys...Happy thoughts to all - Beth

>