RemedySpot.com

Re: GERD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sandie

Thankyou for such thorough information – if I do suffer GERD, it is of the lesser variety and not high on the list of probs resulting from years of Bronch and other issues created by late repair of a cleft palate (surgeries 30++, most before 20 yrs old). I know I can’t eat and then go out and dig in the garden, or an activity that requires crunching up, or lie down and have a sleep, but I’ve adapted to that, it’s just a part of life.

The lower regions of digestion have been of more concern since I was about 20, and the past decade has brought on a swag of new probs to deal with, not the least being skin rashes and sores that won’t heal – perhaps not helped by living in the tropics, but at least I don’t get bronchitis and pneumonia every winter... I have recently read that P aeruginosa can present as skin infections but haven’t got that far yet. Some have been Candida albicans and some Staph.

Thanks to all the people who take the time to find out things and pass on that knowledge - wish our doctors could do it a bit more hey?

Cheers,

Joy - Queensland, Australia

-- --

Please phone prior to sending attachments larger than 2 MB - thanks.

-- --

" Wealth is nothing, position is nothing, fame is nothing.

Who you become inside is everything.

What happens to you is not as important as how you react to what happens. "