RemedySpot.com

weight gain with bronchiectasis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you tried lifting hand weights and doing strength exercises at home for building muscle mass, or using the machines at a gym? They sell very small weights for us ladies...

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Sunniesback55@...

Whole Foods has ordered a case, six powdered Kashi-Go-Lean containers for me. Kashi-Go-Lean builds lean muscle mass. I mix it with rice milk and add almond butter or peanut butter to the shakes. I eat lots of avocados. I have also taken probiotics since 1995. Several years ago one of my sons gave me the book, Healthy Aging, by Dr. Weil. I try to eat all the heart healthiest foods.

I"m impressed. What's Kashi go lean? Where do you find that? I need to build muscle mass ..big time..where do you find rice milk? how expensive is it? What does it taste like? Where do you find almond butter?

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them Up

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

thanks Norma..it does help.

Maybe the protein is what I need to rebuild muscle mass. I have nothing left on my bones but skin...after my body ate away all my body fat..it then devoured my muscle mass..aging only makes me look worse. Not only do I have only skin and bones ..but very crepey skin at that, due to the extreme loss.

I cover up..my body embarrasses me. It's the only one I have..but I dont have to like it.

Sandie

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Willing to Help Them UpStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Sandie, The only store where I could find Kashi-Go-Lean powdered drink mix is The Whole Foods Market. The headquarters for The Whole Foods Market is in Austin. I can find the cereal and energy bars at other grocery stores. I can buy rice milk at all of our local grocery stores, Randalls, HEB (only located in south central Texas). I have not checked Albertsons grocery store. I can buy the almond butter in the healthy living section of our HEB Plus store, but prefer the Whole Foods store brand. I buy the vanilla flavor of Kashi-Go-Lean, and I think it tastes good alone even without adding anything to it except the rice milk. They also have chocolate flavor. A can of the powdered Kashi-Go-Lean makes about 7 to 9 servings. That is what they told me at the store. It costs $12.99 per container. I ordered a case of it,

and they are giving me a 5% discount. The scoop in the container looks pretty large. I hope this helps. Norma