RemedySpot.com

Vitex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello allI was wondering whether i could have some collective wisdom. I have a lady who is perimenopausal at 48. Desperately denying and annoyed by this fact. Bloods and symptoms

and erratic periods all support. part of her issue is that she still looks and feels in her 20's. i can verify the looking part! she is single with no children.She came to me for male pattern hair loss. She is seeing a trichologist. She is a clinical psychologist and this plays a big part in how we communicate. Everything has to be explained in immense detail and evidence based where feesible. She is a big internet user.She is insistent on exploring herbs and other treatments alongside my treatment plan. And we may not be working together for that much longer.She now wishes to take Vitex for

perimenopausal symptoms and she has bought:-Natures Aid:-Agnus Castus (Chasteberry)berry extract100mgequivalent to dried berries1000mgstandardised to provide 600µg

Aucubin

Take 1-2 tablets per day with foodThe issue i have is that can anybody help me with the effacacy of the standardised extract versus a tincture. the tincture is a form that i would normally use and was not one of the herbs i chose.Has anybody used Vitex extracts and what are your experiences and thoughts.Thank you.Dalbinderx