RemedySpot.com

Re: turmeric /black pepper ratio ( was maca)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a recipe from somewhere for turmeric honey which uses 9 parts turmeric , 1/2 part black pepper and 1/2 part ginger so 9 or 10 : 1 sounds about right

regards ,annette

Hi Annette,For that recipe what was the ratio of honey?Thanks very much.Natasha To: ukherbal-list Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:29 PM Subject: Re:

turmeric /black pepper ratio ( was maca)

I have a recipe from somewhere for turmeric honey which uses 9 parts turmeric , 1/2 part black pepper and 1/2 part ginger so 9 or 10 : 1 sounds about right

regards ,annette

Hi Natasha

the recipe just said to warm the honey ( you need runny honey for this)and then start to add the honey to the powder until all the powder is disolved and you have a thick paste - it didnt actually give quantities .

The recipe was posted by Vaughan an american herbalist , on another herb list - she has a website so I m sure you ll be able to google her .she recommended 1 tsp a day for arthritis ,back pain , joint pain and reducing auto immune flare ups from things such as RA , lupus, crohns etc.

hope that helps , annette

regards ,annette

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2196 / Virus Database: 2437/5203 - Release Date: 08/15/12

the website is www.acupuncturebrooklyn.com

regards ,annette

regards ,annette

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2196 / Virus Database: 2437/5203 - Release Date: 08/15/12

Thanks very much, very helpful. x To: ukherbal-list Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:58 PM Subject: Re: turmeric /black pepper ratio ( was maca)

the website is www.acupuncturebrooklyn.com

regards ,annette

regards ,annette