RemedySpot.com

Ups and downs.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He's pleasant, good-hearted. He wasn't diagnosed until he was fifty. He listens and agrees with suggestions for improvement. He is, or appears to be, far more unfazed by a life devoid of feminine company, a life of rejection, than I would be. He appears to be stoic about having a brain that is differently wired, impaired or whatever the current PC description is through no fault of his own. He does not appear to be frustrated by having a brain capable of grasping technical concepts that are beyond me and most people that is unemployed, under utilized.I thought i had seen signs of improvement. At some social functions he had done very well, looking pleasant, not monopolizing the conversations and listening to others.Yesterday I had an important social function and he looked like a derelict. Unkempt, badly dressed. He probably would have looked okay if I had remembered to specifically tell him how to dress, reminded him of personal care like moustache and nose hair trimming but I didn't. He looked as if I had just found him in the local wino hangout. Help!