RemedySpot.com

Re: WVC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi! I'm not going to be able to make it to Vegas this year, but I was wondering if you have plans to exhibit at other conferences where I might be able to take advantage of the FREE offer?

Thanks in advance!

O'Dell, DVM

Subject: WVCTo: VetRehab Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 9:23 PM

Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE. Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!

Yes, the AARV is expanding the conferences that we attend.  The AVMA conference and NAVC for example.  If you are a member of the AARV then you will get our alerts and newsletters when we ask for the volunteers.  It is a great perk! Mayer DVM CVA CVC CCRPIntegrative VeterinarianFounder and CEOwww.integrativeveterinarian.com From: VetRehab [mailto:VetRehab ] On Behalf Of O'DellSent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:56 AMTo: VetRehab Subject: Re: WVC Hi! I'm not going to be able to make it to Vegas this year, but I was wondering if you have plans to exhibit at other conferences where I might be able to take advantage of the FREE offer? Thanks in advance! O'Dell, DVMSubject: WVCTo: VetRehab Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 9:23 PM Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE. Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!

Will you ever open up an " Associate Membership " for LVT's who are CCRP's? I

would love to help promote this profession but feel excluded from this great

association :(

Penny Radostits, RAHT, CCRP

>

> Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of

Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States

Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer

a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE.

Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be

lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!

>

Penny,We are actively working toward opening our technician association. The non-profit papers have been filed. As soon as they are returned, we will announce the new association here!

Janet Van Dyke, DVMDipl. American College Veterinary Sports Medicine and RehabilitationCEO and FounderCanine Rehabilitation Institute, Inc.www.CanineRehabInstitute.comAffiliate FacultyColorado State UniversityCollege of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical SciencesJanet.van_dyke@...Director, International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management (IVAPM)www.ivapm.orgTreasurer, American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians (AARV)www.rehabvets.orgChair, Residency and Credentials CommitteeAmerican College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation (ACVSMR)www.vsmr.org

Will you ever open up an "Associate Membership" for LVT's who are CCRP's? I would love to help promote this profession but feel excluded from this great association :(

Penny Radostits, RAHT, CCRP

>

> Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE. Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!

>

I will be there if you need someone. I officially have not joined the group at this point. If you do still need people, let me know what day the lab is and what day you need help so I can see if I can do it.Jo Byron, DVM

Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE. Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!

Jo,It's great to hear from you and we'd love to have you join AARV! Certainly, if WVC is in your plans, this would be a great opportunity. The Lab that mentioned is on Monday morning. It does require advanced registration through the WVC website, and unfortunately there is an additional charge for attending the lab. The lectures, obviously, are part of the general admission, included with your AARV/exhibitor badge.All the best,Jan

Janet Van Dyke, DVMDipl. American College Veterinary Sports Medicine and RehabilitationCEO and FounderCanine Rehabilitation Institute, Inc.www.CanineRehabInstitute.comAffiliate FacultyColorado State UniversityCollege of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical SciencesJanet.van_dyke@...Director, International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management (IVAPM)www.ivapm.orgTreasurer, American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians (AARV)www.rehabvets.orgChair, Residency and Credentials CommitteeAmerican College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation (ACVSMR)www.vsmr.org

I will be there if you need someone. I officially have not joined the group at this point. If you do still need people, let me know what day the lab is and what day you need help so I can see if I can do it.Jo Byron, DVM

I SO wish I could be there! What a great opportunity.....have fun

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:23 PM

To: VetRehab

Subject: WVC

Fantastic News! I would love to be involved in any way that you may need my

enthusiasm!

Penny

> > >

> > > Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of

Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States

Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer

a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE.

Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be

lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!

> > >

> >

> >

>

Hi Jo,Thanks for offering. Can you do Tuesday noon until 6pm or any hours in that time slot? Mayer DVM CVA CVC CCRPIntegrative VeterinarianFounder and CEOwww.integrativeveterinarian.com From: VetRehab [mailto:VetRehab ] On Behalf Of Jo ByronSent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 2:00 PMTo: VetRehab Subject: Re: WVC I will be there if you need someone. I officially have not joined the group at this point. If you do still need people, let me know what day the lab is and what day you need help so I can see if I can do it. Jo Byron, DVM Any members (or those who wish to join) of the American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians who are or want to attend the Western States Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas and who want to attend for FREE can volunteer a few hours at our exhibitor's booth and get in for FREE and get CE for FREE. Did I mention for FREE? Dr. Van Dyke of the Canine Rehab Institute will be lecturing and conducting a lab. Come on and join the fun for FREE!