RemedySpot.com

Re: baby is here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congrats!! Enjoy every precious moment.Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeedFrom: "spamthekat" Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 05:32:16 -0000To: <thefatmanwalking_group >Subject: baby is here baby made her arrival at 11am on Sunday. we made our way to the hospital in the middle of the snowstorm. It was rather like a sit com. The truck wouldnt start, we got the car stuck in the snow, my husband finally got the truck started and we made it to the hospital at 3am. After a while in labor the doctor decided we weren't progressing and off we went to surgery for a repeat c-section. weighed 7lbs 12 ounces. Time for me to get back on the exercise wagon. Laurie

Way cool! How exciting! Congrats!

Jane

baby made her arrival at 11am on Sunday.we made our way to the hospital in the middle of the snowstorm.It was rather like a sit com. The truck wouldnt start, we got the carstuck in the snow, my husband finally got the truck started and wemade it to the hospital at 3am.After a while in labor the doctor decided we weren't progressing andoff we went to surgery for a repeat c-section. weighed 7lbs 12 ounces.Time for me to get back on the exercise wagon.Laurie One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Congratulations!!

Mona

Subject: baby is hereTo: thefatmanwalking_group Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 12:32 AM

baby made her arrival at 11am on Sunday.we made our way to the hospital in the middle of the snowstorm.It was rather like a sit com. The truck wouldnt start, we got the carstuck in the snow, my husband finally got the truck started and wemade it to the hospital at 3am.After a while in labor the doctor decided we weren't progressing andoff we went to surgery for a repeat c-section. weighed 7lbs 12 ounces.Time for me to get back on the exercise wagon.Laurie

That's so wonderful, Laurie. What a Christmas present that is!

Best to all of you.

Elaine

baby made her arrival at 11am on Sunday.we made our way to the hospital in the middle of the snowstorm.It was rather like a sit com. The truck wouldnt start, we got the carstuck in the snow, my husband finally got the truck started and we

made it to the hospital at 3am.After a while in labor the doctor decided we weren't progressing andoff we went to surgery for a repeat c-section. weighed 7lbs 12 ounces.Time for me to get back on the exercise wagon.

Laurie

Oh Laurie, how wonderful and congratulations. What a birth day story to tell her later on. You chose one of my very favorite names for her!! Take good care of yourself and heal quickly from your c-section. Try to get as much rest as a new mother can.

W

baby is here

baby made her arrival at 11am on Sunday.we made our way to the hospital in the middle of the snowstorm.It was rather like a sit com. The truck wouldnt start, we got the carstuck in the snow, my husband finally got the truck started and wemade it to the hospital at 3am.After a while in labor the doctor decided we weren't progressing andoff we went to surgery for a repeat c-section. weighed 7lbs 12 ounces.Time for me to get back on the exercise wagon.Laurie