• 4 years later...
Guest guest

I am sorry if I am being dingy, but am I suppose to respond to these tests that

are getting sent to me?

Caitlin

Sandy wrote:

test email

---------------------------------

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo!

Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

I am sorry if I am being dingy, but am I suppose to respond to these tests that

are getting sent to me?

Caitlin

Sandy wrote:

test email

---------------------------------

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo!

Messenger with Voice

• 10 months later...
Guest guest

Azrithromycin 1 per day, every other day for three days

1 per day for how many days before goin onto every other day?

My Tears don't comprimise my Strength...They never have...AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

I also take two anti’s alternating week to week with Erythromycin and Doxycyclin. The dr. said 3 days per week. I was doing Mon, Wed, Fri but then changed to Mon, Tues, Wed, or sometimes, depending on what I see in the sputum. Sun, Mon. Tue. Don’t know if it makes any difference but I’m doing ok.

Marsha

Sunniesback55@... Granville

My Tears don't comprimise my Strength...

They never have...

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .

Guest guest

Three days in a row (this week I will do Mon, Tues, Wed, and then not start the other anti until the Sun or Mon at which time I will decide whether to take them on consecutive days or spread them out over the week. Who’s on first?

Sunniesback55@... Granville

They never have...

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .

Guest guest

I take Azrithromycin one per day, every other day, for three doses ... hope this explains it better

Re: test

My Tears don't comprimise my Strength...They never have...

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Yes it sure was quiet here lately..I have a question. Do any of you ever feel "tight" in the chest and like you're trying/wanting to cough to get something up but nothing comes? Is that what you all mean when you talk about mucus plugs? Any advice--like does a hot shower help? Most importantly is this a sign of an infection building/growing? I have been away in a warm sunny place for 3 wks and now back to dreary New England and the chest worries. thanks in advance for your feedback, Clyde wrote: Yes we are .... I too was wondering where everyone is. How are you doing? Louise test are we alive out there? My Tears don't comprimise my Strength...They never have... AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Guest guest

Hello

Sometimes I will use an expectorant as Mucinex or guaifenesin that will break loose the mucus which

will sometimes makes me feel tight that the inhaler doesn't help. The asthma only complicates the problem

for me for which I take Singulair to help with the tightness. Mucinex can be bought over the counter.

AlAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi ... usually when there's an infection brewing, one of the first signs is that of my chest getting 'tight' and it becomes difficult to cough anything up. Hot showers help and I will often put in the bathtub plug & add a few drops of a soothing essential oil to the water (Lavender for example); I also use a heating pad just to help with the pain that accompanies all this. Also, putting Eucalyptus essential oil (just a few drops) into a pan of boiling water helps me breathe easier at times. Drinking hot tea helps too.

Hope this helps & welcome back to New England!

Louise

test

are we alive out there?

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Guest guest

This rather a gross question but - here it is anyway. Has anyone out there that has bronchiectasis ever coughed up - instead of mucus - a hard little thing - that resembles the shape of a very small/thin noodle and has a very bad odor? Sorry to ask this question ..... but I have done this a couple of times over a long period of time. It is not something that regularly happens. I was just wondering if it is just something that happens to me or not.

Thanks

Donna

test

are we alive out there?

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Guest guest

No Donna, that hasn't happened to me.

Louise

test

are we alive out there?

Guest guest

Not exactly that but sometimes I cough up a more solid lump of stuff, maybe the size of a small pea, and it’s always a yellowish/greenish color. Disgustado!

Clyde Marsha Granville

No Donna, that hasn't happened to me.

Louise

test

are we alive out there?

They never have...

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .

Need Mail bonding?

Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & amp;sid=396546091> for great tips from Yahoo! Answers <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & amp;sid=396546091> users.

Guest guest

Yes, “mucous plug,” that’s just the right description for those little lumps that come up occasionally.

Marsha Granville

Yes it sure was quiet here lately..I have a question. Do any of you ever feel " tight " in the chest and like you're trying/wanting to cough to get something up but nothing comes? Is that what you all mean when you talk about mucus plugs? Any advice--like does a hot shower help? Most importantly is this a sign of an infection building/growing? I have been away in a warm sunny place for 3 wks and now back to dreary New England and the chest worries. thanks in advance for your feedback,

Clyde wrote:

Yes we are .... I too was wondering where everyone is.

How are you doing? Louise

test

are we alive ! out there?

They never have...

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339> .

Need Mail bonding?

Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & sid=396546091> for great tips from Yahoo! Answers <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & sid=396546091> users.

Guest guest

Hmm, Donna, That sounds interesting:) I'd ask my Dr about that. I've never coughed up anything "hard"--hopefully you didn't ingest something that could have gotten into your lung? I am praying now that the tightness I have does not proceed to infection--will try all the heat and warmth with lavender suggestions! thanks, Donna wrote: This rather a gross question but - here it is anyway. Has anyone out there that has bronchiectasis ever coughed up -

instead of mucus - a hard little thing - that resembles the shape of a very small/thin noodle and has a very bad odor? Sorry to ask this question ..... but I have done this a couple of times over a long period of time. It is not something that regularly happens. I was just wondering if it is just something that happens to me or not. Thanks Donna test are we alive out there? My Tears don't comprimise my Strength...They never have... AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Back in Feb. I thought I'd never get rid of the infection. Suddenly

things improved. Takes time, sometimes,

Karin

>

> how'm I doing? hmmm..well I just finished a dose of Leviquin and now

I'm

> anxious. I cant seem to kick these stupid infections..or now I seem

to be

> ok..but that's cause I still have the anti in my system. I see my dr

on Wed and I'm

> not sure if I should start a dose of Arithro..on Monday..or wait and

hope my

> sputum doesn't turn color..

> Sandie in MD

>

>

> My Tears don't comprimise my Strength...

> They never have...

>

>

>

>

> ************************************** AOL now offers free email to

everyone.

> Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

>

• 1 year later...