RemedySpot.com

baby update (no baby yet)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good news Laurie! My youngest was due Dec 31 and was born Jan 1! Better wishes to you! lol

Jane

Went to see the doctor and got the ultrasound.The baby is small, only 6 1/2 pounds. so the doctor is no longerpushing for me to have an immediate c-section! hooray! I love to dothe stairs at work and it took months and months before I could dostairs after the last c-section.So I am hoping for a natural birth. Baby's predicted arrival is aroundthe 24th, which means she could arrive any time between now & newyears. Hopefully she will arrive in December, because I have met allmy deductibles! I hope everyone is well and is preparing for some enjoyable holidayswith friends and family. And I hope Old man winter isn't hitting anyone too hard.Happy HolidaysLaurie Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Went to see the doctor and got the ultrasound.

The baby is small, only 6 1/2 pounds. so the doctor is no longer

pushing for me to have an immediate c-section! hooray! I love to do

the stairs at work and it took months and months before I could do

stairs after the last c-section.

So I am hoping for a natural birth. Baby's predicted arrival is around

the 24th, which means she could arrive any time between now & new

years. Hopefully she will arrive in December, because I have met all

my deductibles!

I hope everyone is well and is preparing for some enjoyable holidays

with friends and family.

And I hope Old man winter isn't hitting anyone too hard.

Happy Holidays

Laurie

Laurie, So glad for your good news. We will all be thinking good thoughts your way.

Tornado watches all over tonight in Mississippi, and one in effect for this area just now, but it will all be moving eastward pretty soon. We have had two light frosts so far and a generally cool autumn.

We are at the height of what fall color we have just now, with red sumac, yellow grape and red,yellow and gold popcorn trees (chinese tallow). The latter are my favorite fall color for here and we have planted several although many consider them "trash trees" for the seed pods they shed that look like popped popcorn. Worth the raking!!

I am recovered from my surgery enough to sit outside and look at the trees and what flowers are still blooming. I can start back to work just before Christmas, then to Walt Disney World just after New Years. Think it will be a "sit around the resort and veg" sort of vacation, letting the others enjoy the parks on their own while I mind the baby grandson.

Hoping everything goes very smoothly for you and your little girl.

W

baby update (no baby yet)

Went to see the doctor and got the ultrasound.The baby is small, only 6 1/2 pounds. so the doctor is no longerpushing for me to have an immediate c-section! hooray! I love to dothe stairs at work and it took months and months before I could dostairs after the last c-section.So I am hoping for a natural birth. Baby's predicted arrival is aroundthe 24th, which means she could arrive any time between now & newyears. Hopefully she will arrive in December, because I have met allmy deductibles! I hope everyone is well and is preparing for some enjoyable holidayswith friends and family. And I hope Old man winter isn't hitting anyone too hard.Happy HolidaysLaurie

I hope you get that natural birth, Laurie. Surely it's best when a baby comes on its own terms.

Your trees sounds lovely, . Glad you're recovering so well. Speaking of MS, , I just read that MS is the #2 most corrupt state in the country. (LA #1 - would that be before or after Katrina, I wonder). I thought RI might be #1 but wasn't counted due to its population being less than 2 million.

Elaine.

Went to see the doctor and got the ultrasound.The baby is small, only 6 1/2 pounds. so the doctor is no longerpushing for me to have an immediate c-section! hooray! I love to dothe stairs at work and it took months and months before I could do

stairs after the last c-section.So I am hoping for a natural birth. Baby's predicted arrival is aroundthe 24th, which means she could arrive any time between now & newyears. Hopefully she will arrive in December, because I have met all

my deductibles! I hope everyone is well and is preparing for some enjoyable holidayswith friends and family. And I hope Old man winter isn't hitting anyone too hard.Happy HolidaysLaurie

I had not heard this, Elaine, but not surprised. We have always said that the Louisiana politicians may not be more corrupt than ours, but they are always so much more entertaining. Prime example was LA governor Earl Long who was played by Newman in an excellent movie. Today, I have to wonder where Illinois is on the list with their brazen governor.

W Re: baby update (no baby yet)

I hope you get that natural birth, Laurie. Surely it's best when a baby comes on its own terms.

Your trees sounds lovely, . Glad you're recovering so well. Speaking of MS, , I just read that MS is the #2 most corrupt state in the country. (LA #1 - would that be before or after Katrina, I wonder). I thought RI might be #1 but wasn't counted due to its population being less than 2 million.

Elaine.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:48 PM, spamthekat <spamthekat> wrote:

Went to see the doctor and got the ultrasound.The baby is small, only 6 1/2 pounds. so the doctor is no longerpushing for me to have an immediate c-section! hooray! I love to dothe stairs at work and it took months and months before I could dostairs after the last c-section.So I am hoping for a natural birth. Baby's predicted arrival is aroundthe 24th, which means she could arrive any time between now & newyears. Hopefully she will arrive in December, because I have met allmy deductibles! I hope everyone is well and is preparing for some enjoyable holidayswith friends and family. And I hope Old man winter isn't hitting anyone too hard.Happy HolidaysLaurie

it's amazing to think you are just having 'fall' We've actually had

an extended fall here, many of the trees were just finishing up losing

their leaves and today winter hit with a blast.

It's nice mother nature is putting on a show for you while you recuperate.

The disney trip sounds wonderful as well. I hope it's nice and warm

for you!

I'm very glad to hear you are healing well and I greatly appreciate

the good thoughts about the baby.

Laurie

>

> Laurie, So glad for your good news. We will all be thinking good

thoughts your way.

> Tornado watches all over tonight in Mississippi, and one in effect

for this area just now, but it will all be moving eastward pretty

soon. We have had two light frosts so far and a generally cool autumn.

> We are at the height of what fall color we have just now, with red

sumac, yellow grape and red,yellow and gold popcorn trees (chinese

tallow). The latter are my favorite fall color for here and we have

planted several although many consider them " trash trees " for the

seed pods they shed that look like popped popcorn. Worth the raking!!

> I am recovered from my surgery enough to sit outside and look at

the trees and what flowers are still blooming. I can start back to

work just before Christmas, then to Walt Disney World just after New

Years. Think it will be a " sit around the resort and veg " sort of

vacation, letting the others enjoy the parks on their own while I mind

the baby grandson.

> Hoping everything goes very smoothly for you and your little girl.

> W