Guest guest

Guest guest

I cannot speak for the Tennessee courses but I am currently enrolled in the CRI

courses. I have completed the introductory course and will be taking the

therapy and neuro courses in April and May. You will not be disappointed as the

course I just completed surpassed my expectations. We did have someone in the

class that had already completed the Tennessee course and I have spoken to

another rehabilitator that was practicing but said she wants to take the CRI

courses as well. I cannot give you more specifics but take the jump and enjoy.

>

> I'm considering going to formal training on rehab. Any comments on the

different schools? I've found the Canine Rehabilitation Institute and the

University of Tennessee. Are there any others? What are some pro's and con's

for the different courses?

>

> Thanks for your help, Jane

>

> Jane Wittstock, DVM

> Oklahoma

>

>

> ____________________________________________________________

> 53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

> The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried

> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f811b1ded5ac1d3785st06duc

>

Guest guest

I can speak to both courses as I have taken both courses. With the University of Tennessee course, there is less hands on training and the classes ate bigger. If you are a PT taking this course, you would do fine after it as you already have the skills needed to do rehab on animals just not the knowledge of anatomy and diseases. As a veterinarian , I would recommend CRI as I learned both theory and practical skills. The instructors are excellent and it was one of the best courses I have taken. Obviously, just my opinion but an extremely informed opinion 😊Jan Huntingford DVM,CCRT, CVASent from Jan's Iphone

I'm considering going to formal training on rehab. Any comments on the different schools? I've found the Canine Rehabilitation Institute and the University of Tennessee. Are there any others? What are some pro's and con's for the different courses?

Thanks for your help, Jane

Jane Wittstock, DVM

Oklahoma

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f811b1ded5ac1d3785st06duc

Guest guest

I graduated from the UT program in 2006 and all my instructors were fabulous. From a PT’s perspective I worked my butt off and felt I got a great education that has stood by me well. I have also taken many CRI cont-ed courses and the instructors are also wonderful. I don’t think you can go wrong either way. Good luck Pavlakos, PT, CCRP From: VetRehab [mailto:VetRehab ] On Behalf Of jwitt329@...Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 12:58 AMTo: VetRehab Subject: rehab courses I'm considering going to formal training on rehab. Any comments on the different schools? I've found the Canine Rehabilitation Institute and the University of Tennessee. Are there any others? What are some pro's and con's for the different courses?Thanks for your help, JaneJane Wittstock, DVMOklahoma__________________________________________________________53 Year Old Mom Looks 33The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worriedhttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f811b1ded5ac1d3785st06duc

Guest guest

I loved CRI. You will get a great deal of hands on experience. Class exercises were fun, challenging, and really demonstrated what is going w/relationship to motion (be prepared to get tired). Exams were challenging. As far as instructors go you just can't get any better IMO! I enjoyed and learned a great deal from all 3 courses that I took. I can't wait to complete my internship. I can't wait to take more courses. CRI was in a word AWESOME!

Jan Lesli GuzKICK IT UP AGILITY, LLC2190 N WestminsterGuthrie, OK 73044405/315-7568 (m), 405/282-0251 (h)awaytome@... / awaytome@...This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, exempt from disclosure under applicable law or subject to copyright. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, reproduction, review or copying is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

I'm considering going to formal training on rehab. Any comments on the different schools? I've found the Canine Rehabilitation Institute and the University of Tennessee. Are there any others? What are some pro's and con's for the different courses?

Jane Wittstock, DVM

Oklahoma

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

Guest guest

I have not found any other schools, I did the University of Tennessee course. The level of knowledge was outstanding. A lot of the research on rehab is done at this school and the course instructors are professors at the University. The University of Tennessee also has a state of the art rehabilitation center with an very knowledgeable veterinarian on staff that also teaches the practical part of the courses. During the practical portion of the courses you have access to the school labs and the rehab center. They are always available to respond to questions via email about rehab issues. You also have the opportunity to take a course with Debbie Gross Saunders who is a extremely respected in the canine rehabilitation community.I don't have any useful info about the Florida based course,

so can't give you any feedback for them.Hope this helps, Paws n' Claws Company www.pawsnclawsco.com From: "jwitt329@..."

To: VetRehab Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:57 PM Subject: rehab courses

Jane Wittstock, DVM

Oklahoma

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

Guest guest

I was one of the first class from UT (2001), and I’ve been working full time in the canine rehab world sense 99’. I have found that the foundations that I learned at UT, way back in then, still hold great value today. I’ve also gone back to visit a few times, I get to discuss cases and theory with the staff regularly and can honestly say it’s a solid investment in your education (time and money). Also, UT has a great clinic; more equipment then you could ask for and research to back the concepts they teach.You may also want to consider your future and what you may want to do if rehab really fits for you and your clientele.http://www.vsmr.org/index.htmlDr. Huntingford, may I ask which course, UT or CRI, you took first? Just curious...-Robby J Porter IIICertified Canine Rehabilitation PractitionerLouisiana Veterinary Referral CenterAnimal Rehabilitation CenterMandeville, LA70448Main Hospital: ext. 208lavrc.comtwitter.com/LAVRCfacebook.com/LAVRCyoutube.com/user/LAVRCfacebook.com/louisianaCOP*********************************************************************************************************This document, and any attached information is proprietary, privileged and confidential property of the Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center (LAVRC) under applicable law and is intended exclusively for business use by all LAVRC employees and intended recipients with a legitimate LAVRC business need. The reproduction, dissemination, distribution and/or disclosure by unintended recipients is unauthorized, strictly prohibited and may be unlawful (Privileged and confidential pursuant to La. R.S. 13:3715.3).If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information

from your system. To: "VetRehab " <VetRehab > Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:55 PM Subject: Re: rehab courses

I have not found any other schools, I did the University of Tennessee course. The level of knowledge was outstanding. A lot of the research on rehab is done at this school and the course instructors are professors at the University. The University of Tennessee also has a state of the art rehabilitation center with an very knowledgeable veterinarian on staff that also teaches the practical part of the courses. During the practical portion of the courses you have access to the school labs and the rehab center. They are always available to respond to questions via email about rehab issues. You also have the opportunity to take a course with Debbie Gross Saunders who is a extremely respected in the canine rehabilitation community.I don't have any

useful info about the Florida based course,

so can't give you any feedback for them.Hope this helps, Paws n' Claws Company www.pawsnclawsco.com From: "jwitt329@..."

Jane Wittstock, DVM

Oklahoma

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

Guest guest

RobbyI took the UT course in 2000 and CRI in 2003Jan HuntingfordSent from Jan's Iphone

I was one of the first class from UT (2001), and I’ve been working full time in the canine rehab world sense 99’. I have found that the foundations that I learned at UT, way back in then, still hold great value today. I’ve also gone back to visit a few times, I get to discuss cases and theory with the staff regularly and can honestly say it’s a solid investment in your education (time and money). Also, UT has a great clinic; more equipment then you could ask for and research to back the concepts they teach.You may also want to consider your future and what you may want to do if rehab really fits for you and your clientele.http://www.vsmr.org/index.htmlDr. Huntingford, may I ask which course, UT or CRI, you took first? Just curious...-Robby J Porter IIICertified Canine Rehabilitation PractitionerLouisiana Veterinary Referral CenterAnimal Rehabilitation CenterMandeville, LA70448Main Hospital: ext. 208lavrc.comtwitter.com/LAVRCfacebook.com/LAVRCyoutube.com/user/LAVRCfacebook.com/louisianaCOP*********************************************************************************************************This document, and any attached information is proprietary, privileged and confidential property of the Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center (LAVRC) under applicable law and is intended exclusively for business use by all LAVRC employees and intended recipients with a legitimate LAVRC business need. The reproduction, dissemination, distribution and/or disclosure by unintended recipients is unauthorized, strictly prohibited and may be unlawful (Privileged and confidential pursuant to La. R.S. 13:3715.3).If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information

from your system. To: "VetRehab " <VetRehab > Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:55 PM Subject: Re: rehab courses

I have not found any other schools, I did the University of Tennessee course. The level of knowledge was outstanding. A lot of the research on rehab is done at this school and the course instructors are professors at the University. The University of Tennessee also has a state of the art rehabilitation center with an very knowledgeable veterinarian on staff that also teaches the practical part of the courses. During the practical portion of the courses you have access to the school labs and the rehab center. They are always available to respond to questions via email about rehab issues. You also have the opportunity to take a course with Debbie Gross Saunders who is a extremely respected in the canine rehabilitation community.I don't have any

useful info about the Florida based course,

Jane Wittstock, DVM

Oklahoma

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

Guest guest

I took the CRI courses and loved them. The faculty has DVMs and PTs and they do an outstanding job of presenting the material. There is much hands-on time and the faculty and staff are always approachable and accommodating. The 40 hour internship is an excellent finish to the curriculum. I highly recommend the CRI course! To: VetRehab Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 12:57 AM Subject: rehab courses

Jane Wittstock, DVM

Oklahoma

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

Guest guest

Steve, Thanks for the information on your experience with CRI. Jane

Jane Wittstock

Oklahoma

To: " VetRehab " <VetRehab >

Subject: Re: rehab courses

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f898a76a3525325fdst01duc