RemedySpot.com

Re: Has anyone dared ask...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm German, Irish, Norwegian, Austrian, & French---------------------------------------------------------

♥

" Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before. " -Holley Gerth ♥

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahmae

Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on any particular biological heritage?

I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're all extended family... : )

My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

I'm Czech and German too.

Subject: Has anyone dared ask...To: Soundsensitivity Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 8:44 PM

Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on any particular biological heritage?I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're all extended family... : )My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

English and German Jew

Subject: Has anyone dared ask...To: Soundsensitivity Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 8:44 PM

Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on any particular biological heritage?I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're all extended family... : )My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

German, French & Dutch. There seems to be a German trend :)

English and German Jew

German, Irish, ish

English and German Jew

Italian and Eastern European JewishSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: Soundsensitivity Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 18:14:06 -0700 (PDT)To: <Soundsensitivity >ReplyTo: Soundsensitivity Subject: Re: Has anyone dared ask... German, Irish, ish German, French & Dutch. There seems to be a German trend :) English and German Jew I'm Czech and German too.Subject: Has anyone dared ask...To: Soundsensitivity Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 8:44 PM Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on any particular biological heritage?I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're all extended family... : )My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

German, Irish, English and half Jewish. To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 6:09 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone dared ask...

English and German Jew

Mainly Swiss and English

>

> Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on

any particular biological heritage?

>

> I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there was

a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're

all extended family... : )

>

> My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

>

I'm Tyrolian and Irish, but there's an entire half of my family tree that I know

nothing about so that won't help too much.

>

> Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on

>

a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're

>

>

My son is a Quechua Indian (Andes mountains of Peru). Kinda messes up your

European trend. I don't think this is a big enough sample to come to any

conclusions except that this is a website read by English speakers.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused

> > on any particular biological heritage?

> >

> > I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there

> > was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world,

> > and we're all extended family... : )

> >

> > My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

> >

> >

> >

>

Colombian, latin americaEnviado desde BlackBerry® de COMCEL S.A.Sender: Soundsensitivity Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:44:40 -0000To: <Soundsensitivity >ReplyTo: Soundsensitivity Subject: Has anyone dared ask... Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is focused on any particular biological heritage?I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and we're all extended family... : )My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

You're probably right. But it may help at some point down the line to see what

we might all have in common. Once we have a few more clues as to a potential

cause, maybe come up with a generalized questionnaire. Til then...

> >

> > > **

> > >

> > >

> > > Has anyone taken a poll of demographics to see if this condition is

focused

> > > on any particular biological heritage?

> > >

> > > I'm having a little fun with this, but still....for instance, maybe there

> > > was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world,

> > > and we're all extended family... : )

> > >

> > > My ancenstry is most German with Irish, English, Czech, and Cherokee.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

I'm a real mutt... Black Dutch (German), English, French, ish, Irish, Swedish, basically a lot of central Europe, and a few of the Nordic countries for good measure. And that's just going back 12 generations.

Of course, nearly everyone with any Southern/Central European, North African, or Middle Eastern ancestry also likely has a bit of Italian thanks to the Roman Empire. And a lot of people of Latin American descent will also have European anscestry.

Really need  genetic testing to accurately figure out who has what lineages and where any commonality lies, or so I would think.

I'm mostly English, with a little ish thrown in for good measure

-- Don't think of me as evil. Think of me as exploring alternative moralities.

American mongrel here: British, Irish, ish, Cherokee...etc.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > on any particular biological heritage?

> >

> > was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world,

> > and we're all extended family... : )

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

I'm the reverse - 1/4 German ancestry, and the rest a mixture of English,

ish, Irish and Welsh ... and a couple of very eminent Jewish settlers in

Tasmania (or possibly petty criminals a la Dickens's Fagin).

I guess there are so many German ancestors on this forum because they migrated

in large numbers to both the US and Australia, especially in the 1800s.

>

>

> I'm about 3/4 German, and the rest mostly English, ish and Irish.

>

I'm German, Italian, and Irish - in that order.

>

>

>

>

Irish/German

>

>

>

>

There seems to be a large German trend.

I am German/Swedish from my mother's side and Polish/English on my father's side. Although, I have this disorder passed to me by my father who is not German.

I am muskogee/creek, German, Irish, Portuguese and french

Very interesting theory, and a great idea for a study

>

>

>

>

I'm half ish, a quarter Irish and a quarter Welsh.

> >

on any particular biological heritage?

> >

was a viral outbreak hundreds of years ago in a certain part of the world, and

we're all extended family... : )

> >

> >

>