RemedySpot.com

Re: STAAR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The STAAR conference was great! This was my first year to attend, and I thought it was a very well-run conference-Ilaria and her team did a great job!! The lectures I attended were informative, and I had a chance to meet several colleagues (including Rick-nice to finally meet you!), and discuss new ideas. I definitely plan on attending next year!Sent from my HTC Inspireâ„¢ 4G on AT&T----- Reply message -----To: <VetRehab >Subject: STAARDate: Mon, May 21, 2012 9:30 am I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the STAAR conference this past weekend. Ilaria and her group really put together a nice meeting with excellent speakers, interesting exhibits and really nice accommodations. Due to business and family commitments I was only able to attend lectures on Saturday, however, I gained a wealth of information from attending Laurie-Edge lecture/labs - 1) Physical Assessment & the Pathofunctional Diagnosis and; 2) Conservative Management of Cruciate Ligament Deficiency with Physical Therapy. Catching up with old friends and meeting new ones is always a big benefit in attending meetings such as this. I look forward to next year!Rick Wall, DVMThe Woodlands, TX

Guest guest

I also thought the STAAR conference was great.  Thank you to Ilaria and her team.  It was my first time attending the conference and I look forward to attending next year. Blanchard LVT, CMT, CCRP

Michigan

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the STAAR conference this past weekend.  Ilaria and her group really put together a nice meeting with excellent speakers, interesting exhibits and really nice accommodations.  Due to business and family commitments I was only able to attend lectures on Saturday, however, I gained a wealth of information from attending Laurie-Edge lecture/labs - 1) Physical Assessment & the Pathofunctional Diagnosis and; 2) Conservative Management of Cruciate Ligament Deficiency with Physical Therapy.  Catching up with old friends and meeting new ones is always a big benefit in attending meetings such as this.  I look forward to next year!

Rick Wall, DVMThe Woodlands, TX

Guest guest

It was my first time at this conference as well.I do agree the conference was very well organizedand well ran... Thank you for all your hard work!!!Esra YavuzBel Air,MD

I also thought the STAAR conference was great. Thank you to Ilaria and her team. It was my first time attending the conference and I look forward to attending next year. Blanchard LVT, CMT, CCRP

Michigan

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the STAAR conference this past weekend. Ilaria and her group really put together a nice meeting with excellent speakers, interesting exhibits and really nice accommodations. Due to business and family commitments I was only able to attend lectures on Saturday, however, I gained a wealth of information from attending Laurie-Edge lecture/labs - 1) Physical Assessment & the Pathofunctional Diagnosis and; 2) Conservative Management of Cruciate Ligament Deficiency with Physical Therapy. Catching up with old friends and meeting new ones is always a big benefit in attending meetings such as this. I look forward to next year!

Rick Wall, DVMThe Woodlands, TX