RemedySpot.com

Question please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Racquel and welcome to the discussion group.

I hope you don't end up having MS but I would see a neurologist and have them do a good test on you. There are other health conditions that are close to being like MS.

I got my MS in Aug of 99 and probably for about 6 months I had a feeling of pin and needles up and down my leg. I also had a sore lower back near the waist line. I was healthy and doing normal things the first of July and then started having trouble with my left leg, my family doctor sent me to my first neurologist. I also have type 1 diabetes so my doctor thought my leg trouble was from my diabetes. It did not take but 3 weeks to go from using a cane to using a walker which I still use. I have no balance because of my MS. One visit to my neurologist I told him I think something else is happening to me other than the diabetes. I brought up I was having trouble with my short term memory. He then had me get an MRI and then the spinal tap followed.

I don't think MS is usually a family thing but I have read from people several in there family have it.

You have been around MS to know what it does to people, I did not know anyone with MS when I was hit with mine and really had no idea what it was.

This is a really good discussion group to get more info about MS and I hope we can help you out also I hope you make a few new friends.

Bill

Question please

Recently I had a CT showing asymmetrical grey white area frontalparietal lobe. The doctor said this could mean a lesion and issending me for an MRI. Over the last several months I have beenexperiencing stabbing pain in my head. No headache follows but I getdizzy, weak, and feel faint. Not to mention difficulty walking(feels like a leg getting stuck in the mud causing me to fall ortrip). At night my legs feel like they have bugs crawling on them. Ihave difficulty talking at times (slurred speech) and sharp pains inmy eyes that come and go. Plus a ton of other problems I have beendealing with. I never thought I would have the potential of gettingMS since my mother has it. Could this really be a possibility?Thanks,Racquel

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Hey Everybody,

Got a question for you all. I'm thinking of starting my own Biggest Loser type

of thing with the end being The Disney Marathon in January in Disney world. The

company I work with has our own health line that would be perfect for training,

nutrition and the like. My only problem is that I have no idea of where to

start.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,Tegan Ridgway

Our only limitations are those we put on ourselves