RemedySpot.com

Re: survey request 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you to everyone that completed the survey so far. The response has been overwhelming! I’ve had requests now from people asking for two things:1)

To create an open ended question and answer

format to allow you to expand upon what you’d like to see for online

education. So here it is: a.

http://tinyurl.com/LongAnswerEducationSurvey 2)

To provide a direct link to the new

website. So here is a link to the

page that contains tons of ‘Free Stuff’a. http://www.fourleg.com/index.php?pid=9But click around the website

while you’re there, and give me your feedback on anything!! Thanks everyone!

I appreciate all of the support and all of your kind words / e-mails so

far! Cheers,

Laurie

Laurie Edge-, BScPT, MAnimSt (Animal Physio), CAFCI, CCRTCEO,Four Leg Rehab Inc.Canine Rehab Educational Resourceswww.fourleg.comCheck it out!!

Hi Everyone,I was hoping to ask a favour…But firstly, some background: I have been practicing canine rehab for 19+ years, and

teaching canine rehab for 13+ years.

I know how hard it can be to transition into canine rehab practice (to

solidify your new knowledge and strengthen your new skills). I know it can be hard to stay motivated

and I know it can be tough to not LOSE your skills and knowledge, let alone

build upon them! So, I’ve developed a website dedicated to canine rehab

continuing education – all online!

I had to learn the hard and slow way, and I want to make it more accessible for

everyone else! And here’s the favour (oh please, oh please)… I’d love to hear from all of the practitioners in the field – What all

do you want and need, or would you like to see in an online learning format? So here’s the link:http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/fourleg/interest-in-online-canine-rehab-education/And just a quick ‘side note’… what I am creating in no way

replaces your basic rehab training or the live / hands on continuing education

available – it’s just something different, in a new accessible format!Thank you!! Cheers,Laurie Edge-

Laurie Edge-, BScPT, MAnimSt(Animal Physio), CAFCI, CCRTCo-Owner,The Canine Fitness Centre Ltd.Calgary, AB, Canadawww.caninefitness.comCEO,Four Leg Rehab Inc.Canine Rehab Educational Resourceswww.fourleg.comChair-Elect,The Animal Rehab DivisionThe Canadian Physiotherapy Associationwww.animalptcanada.comInstructor,The Canine Rehab Institutewww.caninerehabinstitute.comGuest Lecturer,Faculty of Veterinary MedicineThe University of Calgarywww.vet.ucalgary.caVice-President,International Association of Physical Therapists in Animal PracticeWorld Confederation for Physical Therapywww.wcpt.org