RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Dr. Vliet - synthroid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sam - I noticed that too, that Vliet uses synthroid instead of ARmour. that bothered me too, but I still feel that vliet has much to offer especially with the estrogen discussions.

Christa

To: rhythmicliving From: k9gang@...Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:31:56 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Dr. Vliet on Blogtalkradio.com

You do know Vliet uses synthroid instead of disiccated thyroid, right?One of the gals in my thyroidless group was quite adamant about notcontinuing to be her patient for that very reason.Bioidentical sex hormones but not bioidentical thyroid hormones. Thatbothers me.Sam(thyroidless, ovaryless, uterusless)=====> I saw Vliet. I loved her books found that most of what she said> made sense and since I was a "special" case, pulled my money> together and went out to see her. Anyone following this board will> have a rudimentary understanding of my issues (Graves/Hashimoto's,> elevated androgens, etc.). I am really no better off and have> decided to pursue other avenues of healing for right now. Will be> glad to go into detail through PM with anybody interested.> Avi>> >> > >>> > > Did you guys know that she has a podcast?>> >>> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drvliet/2007/12/18/Dr-Vliets-Savvy-> Womans-Health-Guide>> > >>> > >>> > > B.>> > > www.naturalthyroidchoices.com>> > >>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --------------------------------->> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with> Yahoo! Search.>>>>> Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!