RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: UWTM protocols

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi everyone,Does anyone have an UWTM protocol for conditioning a well agility dog that they would be willing to share?Thank youjean Pavlakos, PT, CCRPSent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROIDBobbie White & lt;bwhite@... & gt; wrote: Congratulations! Bobbie White, BS, AS, LVTVeazie Veterinary Clinic1522 State StreetVeazie, ME 04401 (phone) (fax)bwhite@...From: VetRehab [VetRehab ] On Behalf Of caroline goulard [c.goulard@...]Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:36 AMTo: VetRehab Subject: Re: Membership Where is the " like " button?Caroline Goulard DVM CCRT CVA>> Hi All,> I am proud to announce we have officially passed the 1,000 member mark. Welcome to newcomers, this is a great group of people working together with a common goal to do all we can help those special dogs in our lives. It is wonderful to know our field is growingso fast and with such amazing people. > Laurie > > I started this group more then 10 years ago as a way for the few people doing rehab across the country could communicate easily. I feel like a proud mamma.>