RemedySpot.com

topic of NY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Matt, I miss the huge, old trees! The trees here are puny in comparison. However, the mountains, the expanse of sky and everything else here has the ADKs beat! (Of course, all the family is still in NY)Elena, My husband and I started our marriage in Schroon Lake, pretty near Placid. I’ve been walking around Mirror Lake there. J Never heard of Arto Monaco, sorry. Never been to Ohio, is it similar? If/when you go back, I hope you have a wonderful time! June in Fairbanks From: RawDairy [mailto:RawDairy ] On Behalf Of shaulSent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 5:47 PMTo: RawDairy Subject: Re: Re: response to Shaul I'm new here only been in NY from 09 so not familiar with the names, More familiar with Butcher, Buser,Uncle Ted, Etc! But it is nice here and has a kind of pastoral beauty, But just can't even come close to the Mighty Grandeur of most the state of AK! Matt Re: response to Shaul Small World.I come from near Lake Placid, N.Y area ( Upper Jay) I am the Neice of Arto Monaco.. meny from N.Y known of him.I live in N/W Ohio now and oh so mis the Adirondacks.will be heading that way this month for a Visit.seams like a small world..Elena