RemedySpot.com

Respond 2400XL vs Respond Luminex Vet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am looking for input/opinions on the Respond 2400XL vs their newer Luminex

Vet. I'm especially interested in your experiences with both with black dogs.

And if you feel the advantages of the Luminex (the 3b, not the class 4) justify

the higher cost (nearly twice as much as the 2400XL). Thanks!

Kate Schottman, DVM, CCRT

Guest guest

Kate,I upgraded from the 2400 to the Luminex vet last year. It is wonderful! I no longer get the burning smell with the black dogs even at 1W and even the short haired guys who, I can’t push the fur out of the way. It is faster and I get better results. I also love the flexibility with the advantage and profile probe as well as the ability to change the power and turn off the beep for the sound aversive pups. I highly recommend it . I used the 2400 for 5 years and was very happy with it but this is even better and I use it on avg for 90% of my patients.Hope that helpsPavlakos, PT,CCRP From: VetRehab [mailto:VetRehab ] On Behalf Of KateSent: Monday, March 19, 2012 4:22 PMTo: VetRehab Subject: Respond 2400XL vs Respond Luminex Vet I am looking for input/opinions on the Respond 2400XL vs their newer Luminex Vet. I'm especially interested in your experiences with both with black dogs. And if you feel the advantages of the Luminex (the 3b, not the class 4) justify the higher cost (nearly twice as much as the 2400XL). Thanks!Kate Schottman, DVM, CCRT