RemedySpot.com

Rules: Moderator Speaks!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

People!

We enjoy free speech. I would fight for that right.

I think it is good to discuss things here, in a civil and decent fashion, I am

an older gal and I do not like swearing or insults or rude people, period.

Someone sent one of our members a very rude email, privately.

This person has been deleted from this group.

There is no excuse for name calling or wicked comments, I think, we are all just

human beings struggling to find answers to a very difficult situation, and each

person is valued!

I like our professional who speak up and I agree with the audiologist who

recently wrote here in his very insightful remarks....we do need one another,

you know, we cannot fix this alone, it is only in banding together and sticking

together, will we really make progress.

Look how far we have come!

Private icky emails to our members are simply not allowed. If you get one of

these, contact me, and i will happily remover that member from this group.

No need or room for that.

We have enough on our plates, don't you agree?

Smiling today, sun is out in Oregon and I have a good feeling about where all of

this is leading us!

We NEED to prepare for the new influx of members AFTER the 20/20 episode airs.

That is my priority.

Maybe we should add a co-moderator.

Dr. Marsha , Audiologist

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

When exactly is the 20/20 episode set to air again? And does anyone know what channel? To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Rules: Moderator Speaks!

Do I understand correctly that 20/20 is doing a segment on misophonia? If so, when?

>

> People!

>

> We enjoy free speech. I would fight for that right.

>

> I think it is good to discuss things here, in a civil and decent fashion, I am an older gal and I do not like swearing or insults or rude people, period.

>

> Someone sent one of our members a very rude email, privately.

>

> This person has been deleted from this group.

>

> There is no excuse for name calling or wicked comments, I think, we are all just human beings struggling to find answers to a very difficult situation, and each person is valued!

>

> I like our professional who speak up and I agree with the audiologist who recently wrote here in his very insightful remarks....we do need one another, you know, we cannot fix this alone, it is only in banding together and sticking together, will we really make progress.

>

> Look how far we have come!

>

> Private icky emails to our members are simply not allowed. If you get one of these, contact me, and i will happily remover that member from this group.

>

> No need or room for that.

>

> We have enough on our plates, don't you agree?

>

> Smiling today, sun is out in Oregon and I have a good feeling about where all of this is leading us!

>

> We NEED to prepare for the new influx of members AFTER the 20/20 episode airs. That is my priority.

>

> Maybe we should add a co-moderator.

>

> Dr. Marsha , Audiologist

>

Guest guest

20/20 is on ABC and those who have been involved have said that the air date hasn't been set yet.

---------------------------------------------------------

♥

" Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before. " -Holley Gerth ♥

Follow my story: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahmaeWish Upon A Hero Cafe Moderator and Fee's Assistant

When exactly is the 20/20 episode set to air again?  And does anyone know what channel?

To: Soundsensitivity

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Rules: Moderator Speaks!

Do I understand correctly that 20/20 is doing a segment on misophonia? If so, when?

>

> People!

>

> We enjoy free speech. I would fight for that right.

>

> I think it is good to discuss things here, in a civil and decent fashion, I am an older gal and I do not like swearing or insults or rude people, period.

>

> Someone sent one of our members a very rude email, privately.

>

> This person has been deleted from this group.

>

> There is no excuse for name calling or wicked comments, I think, we are all just human beings struggling to find answers to a very difficult situation, and each person is valued!

>

> I like our professional who speak up and I agree with the audiologist who recently wrote here in his very insightful remarks....we do need one another, you know, we cannot fix this alone, it is only in banding together and sticking together, will we really make progress.

>

> Look how far we have come!

>

> Private icky emails to our members are simply not allowed. If you get one of these, contact me, and i will happily remover that member from this group.

>

> No need or room for that.

>

> We have enough on our plates, don't you agree?

>

> Smiling today, sun is out in Oregon and I have a good feeling about where all of this is leading us!

>

> We NEED to prepare for the new influx of members AFTER the 20/20 episode airs. That is my priority.

>

> Maybe we should add a co-moderator.

>

> Dr. Marsha , Audiologist

>