RemedySpot.com

Time to Go

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I really appreciate this site for letting me know I was not alone, that has been a HUGE help, but other than that I believe all the constant emails (100 a week ) about everyone’s misery just make things worse.

I understand having compassion for those who have a really bad case of 4S but all the whining, complaining and idiotic self diagnosing was more annoying then listening to gum chewing.

Is there a site I can go to and check on any progress for 4S without the constant useless chatter?

Can't someone just post a note and say? - It is NOT a hearing problem, an Audiologist has no idea what it is. A Hearing Test is USELESS. Your psychiatrist probably never heard of it. It's not Tinnitus

etc.

Time to unsubscribe and deal with this on my own - too many people with nothing to say are ruining it for the rest of us. I have no patience for the Reality Show mentality of people on this site.

Just to let you know there are audiologists at tinnitus clinics who specialize in misophonia as opposed to the typical hearing problems- though most don't. To: "Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity > Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:34 PM Subject: Time to Go

I really appreciate this site for letting me know I was not alone, that has been a HUGE help, but other than that I believe all the constant emails (100 a week ) about everyone’s misery just make things worse. I understand having compassion for those who have a really bad case of 4S but all the whining, complaining and idiotic self diagnosing was more annoying then listening to gum chewing. Is there a site I can go to and check on any progress for 4S without the constant useless chatter? Can't someone just post a note and say? - It is NOT a hearing problem, an Audiologist has no idea what it is. A Hearing Test is USELESS. Your psychiatrist probably never heard of it. It's not Tinnitus

etc. Time to unsubscribe and deal with this on my own - too many people with nothing to say are ruining it for the rest of us. I have no patience for the Reality Show mentality of people on this site.

I find it interesting that you're complaining about whining and complaining which is just what you are doing!I wish you the best. I am not aware of any other places out there aside from the Facebook groups for 4S/Misophonia which are very similar to this group.

---------------------------------------------------------

♥

" Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before. " -Holley Gerth ♥

Follow my story: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahmaeWish Upon A Hero Cafe Moderator and Fee's Assistant

I really appreciate this site for letting me know I was not alone, that has been a HUGE help, but other than that I believe  all the constant emails (100 a week ) about everyone’s misery just make things worse. 

I understand having compassion for those who have a really bad case of 4S but all the whining, complaining and idiotic self diagnosing was more annoying then listening to gum chewing. 

Is there a site I can go to and check on any progress for 4S without the constant useless chatter?

Can't someone just post a note and say? - It is NOT a hearing problem, an Audiologist has no idea what it is.  A Hearing Test is USELESS.  Your psychiatrist probably never heard of it.   It's not Tinnitus

etc. 

Time to unsubscribe and deal with this on my own - too many people with nothing to say are ruining it for the rest of us.  I have no patience for the Reality Show mentality of people on this site.

Idiotic self diagnosing? Really? How did you discover your misophonia?? Are you trying to say it was not self diagnosed?? That's what I thought! The people in this group are amazing and this forum is meant to be a place to also vent if need be. I think it's a great idea to pack up and leave as you don't fit the criteria of the quality type of person we look for in the group your negative and snarky attitude will not be missed. Goodbye!!!!Sent from my iPhone

I really appreciate this site for letting me know I was not alone, that has been a HUGE help, but other than that I believe all the constant emails (100 a week ) about everyone’s misery just make things worse.

Can't someone just post a note and say? - It is NOT a hearing problem, an Audiologist has no idea what it is. A Hearing Test is USELESS. Your psychiatrist probably never heard of it. It's not Tinnitus

etc.

Time to unsubscribe and deal with this on my own - too many people with nothing to say are ruining it for the rest of us. I have no patience for the Reality Show mentality of people on this site.

=