RemedySpot.com

Re: reading a frequency within a magnetic field.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Interesting question: can you see a frequency coming from a magnetic wave. First it’s important to understand that a magnetic wave is only one part of the “Electromagnet Radiation”. If you have a magnetic field you always have a corresponding electrical field and photon wave (radiation wave). All of three of these waves also function as “wave–particle duality”, which means they work as both waves in motion and particles in motion. A moving magnetic field will produce a moving electric field and move electrons in a conducting material. If you mean “see” with your eyes, you can see it only if the frequency falls into the visual spectrum governed by the types of photon receptors in your brain. People normally see photons in a very narrow frequency range just below 10,000,000,000,000,000 Hz. So, if the electromagnetic radiation field (or magnetic wave portion) frequency is within the visual spectrum, then you can see it. A light bulb resists the flow of energy and releases photons that you can see. When you say “see” you might mean “measure” which you can do with a magnetometer which is used to measure the strength or direction of magnetic fields. AlphaLabs makes a trifield meter that can be used to measure the strength of Radio waves (below visible light photon waves like microwave and radiowave frequencies), Electrical fields and Magnetic Fields. You can also get a variety of Electromagnetic frequency meters which display the field frequency such as the Extech 480823 Electromagnetic Field and Extremely Low Frequency Meter. Prices vary widely based on quality, the number of axis of detection and range of frequency detection. You could also use a volt meter to detect the frequency of an AC current which will have a corresponding magnetic field frequency. Another thing to keep in mind is that the frequency of a magnetic field will be equal to the frequency of AC or alternating electric current and the released photons will also have the same frequency. When using pulsed DC or pulsed direct electric current, the magnetic field and released photons will have the same frequency as the pulsed frequency. Well, that’s what I think anyway, I may have misunderstood what I’ve been studying too. Wood708 Enterprise Dr.Oakbrook, IL 60523(708)482-7750www.productevaluations.comwww.successmetrix.com From: Rife [mailto:Rife ] On Behalf Of Techno BuddhaSent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:13 PMTo: Rife Subject: reading a frequency within a magnetic field. Hi all,Rife noob.I'm trying to find out if there is a way that you can easily? see a frequency coming from a magnetic wave? Hi With the MMS protocol you just follow a set ofinstructions and it is very simple to do.All of the protocols are available..With the GB4000 you activate the HIV protocol by using the auto number for hivand running it until it is completed..Each program runs fora different amount of time and it stops when completed..You need to do the recovery protocols for yourself and do someresearch using the internet and google etc..If I can help you furtherlet me know....visit the website url I sent you on health recovery. From: billypaxton@... Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:43 PMTo: Rife Subject: 1 more Question Although the Jim Humble MMS protocol seems pretty simple to do I feel that I would still need assistance kinda like a mentor to walk me thru it. So I was wondering are there people out there that can administer the protocol to me from my understanding it could take about 28 to 30 days to complete used with the GB4000 I wanna do it right the first time I would be willing to accommodate and compensate any willing parties who have completed the jim Humble protocol for HIV I know Im asking a lot but it doesn't hurt to ask....-- damn it feels good to be a peaceman

Guest guest

thank you!I'm getting the f-165, but also another device being made for me, that will input the frequencies from the f-165 and send them out to the magnetic " mat " .

Interesting question: can you see a frequency coming from a magnetic wave.

First it’s important to understand that a magnetic wave is only one part of the “Electromagnet Radiation”.  If you have a magnetic field you always have a corresponding electrical field and photon wave (radiation wave).   All of three of these waves also function as “wave–particle duality”, which means they work as both waves in motion and particles in motion.  A moving magnetic field will produce a moving electric field and move electrons in a conducting material.

If you mean “see” with your eyes, you can see it only if the frequency falls into the visual spectrum governed by the types of photon receptors in your brain.  People normally see photons in a very narrow frequency range just below 10,000,000,000,000,000 Hz.  So, if the electromagnetic radiation field (or magnetic wave portion) frequency is within the visual spectrum, then you can see it.   A light bulb resists the flow of energy and releases photons that you can see.    

When you say “see” you might mean “measure” which you can do with a magnetometer which is used to measure the strength or direction of magnetic fields. AlphaLabs makes a trifield meter that can be used to measure the strength of Radio waves (below visible light photon waves like microwave and radiowave frequencies), Electrical fields and Magnetic Fields.  You can also get a variety of Electromagnetic frequency meters which display the field frequency such as the Extech 480823 Electromagnetic Field and Extremely Low Frequency Meter.  Prices vary widely based on quality, the number of axis of detection and range of frequency detection.  You could also use a volt meter to detect the frequency of an AC current which will have a corresponding magnetic field frequency.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the frequency of a magnetic field will be equal to the frequency of AC or alternating electric current and the released photons will also have the same frequency.   When using pulsed DC or pulsed direct electric current, the magnetic field and released photons will have the same frequency as the pulsed frequency. 

Well, that’s what I think anyway, I may have misunderstood what I’ve been studying too.

Wood708 Enterprise Dr.

Oakbrook, IL 60523(708)482-7750

www.productevaluations.com

www.successmetrix.com

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:13 PMTo: Rife Subject: reading a frequency within a magnetic field.

Hi all,Rife noob.I'm trying to find out if there is a way that you can easily? see a frequency coming from a magnetic wave?

Hi With the MMS protocol you just follow a set of

instructions and it is very simple to do.All of the protocols are available..

With the GB4000 you activate the HIV protocol by  using the auto number for hivand running it until it is completed..Each program runs for

a different amount of time and it stops when completed..You need to do the recovery protocols for yourself and do some

research using the internet and google etc..If I can help you furtherlet me know....visit the website url I sent you on health recovery.

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:43 PM

To: Rife

Subject: 1 more Question

Although the Jim Humble MMS protocol seems pretty simple to do I feel that I would still need assistance kinda like a mentor to walk me thru it. So I was wondering are there people out there that can administer the protocol to me from my understanding it could take about 28 to 30 days to complete used with the GB4000 I wanna do it right the first time I would be willing to accommodate and compensate any willing parties who have completed the jim Humble protocol for HIV I know Im asking a lot but it doesn't hurt to ask....

-- damn it feels good to be a peaceman

-- damn it feels good to be a peaceman