RemedySpot.com

Re: What's the best way to keep cancer pain down while fighting canc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Such negativity from Carmi! I believe there is a cure for everything and nothing is untreatable and I would never kill off hope telling anyone anything different! We just may not yet know about the cure!

I’m not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes, but would encourage you to never stop looking for a cure! There are other cultures that have cured it. Diet is probably the biggest factor, with chemical exposures closely related.

Since you want to try Rife, have you considered a stimulating frequency for the pancreas?

http://stenulson.net/althealth/stimfreq.htm

Stimulate Normal Pancreas Function 654 Hz

Good luck!

Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chem ical Sensitivityand other Chem ically Induced Illnesses, Dis eases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com

Guest guest

Yes, on the face of it, Carmi's bald

statement about Diabetes was a doody-dump!  But I assumed it was a

conscious, if ham-fisted, ruse; a statement of provocation to get

us all talking.  And it sure did.

Neil

Such negativity from Carmi! I believe there is a

cure for everything and nothing is untreatable and I

would never kill off hope telling anyone anything

different! We just may not yet know about the cure!

I’m not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes,

but would encourage you to never stop looking for a

cure! There are other cultures that have cured it.

Diet is probably the biggest factor, with chemical

exposures closely related.

Since you want to try Rife, have you considered a

stimulating frequency for the pancreas?

Stimulate Normal

Pancreas Function 654 Hz

Good luck!

Bonita Poulin

Canadian Coordinator

GLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGN

Multiple Chem ical Sensitivity

and other Chem ically Induced Illnesses, Dis eases

& Injury

affecting civilians and military personnel

www.mcs-global.org

www.mcsglobalawareness.com

Guest guest

Liposomal Vitamin C is supposed to be nearly as affected as an IV, but much cheaper, especially if you make your own.

http://www.racehorseherbal.com/Infections/LET/let.html

<Vitamin c in divided doses. Take as much as you can tolerate (between 10 and 100 grams a day). When I had pneumonia, I took 1 gram every half hour. It will make people with cancer feel better, reduce their pain, and improve their immune system. But in order to achieve levelsof vitamin C that will kill cancer cells, it takes an IV>

Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chem ical Sensitivityand other Chem ically Induced Illnesses, Dis eases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com

Guest guest

I completely agree with you Bonita! No one has the right to kill someone's hope. And no one person is all knowing. When someone tells me no, I think that person has a lack of knowledge and there's someone out there that has the answer. The comments made were thoughtless and mean. Keep looking Christy...the answer is out there somewhere.

Carol

Guest guest

There are no such things as incurable deseases ! The only thing that we don't know the cure yet, or some one in other parts of the world knew & we don't ! There are so many secretes being kept by families all over the world. D type 1 seêmed to caused by an unkown virus that science have not discover yet . Alkality diet will cure it , or Dr Osawa' diet will deffinately cure it . I saw many other methods also achieved the same goal.

Hung

Subject: Re: What's the best way to keep cancer pain down while fighting cancTo: Rife Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 11:23 AM

Such negativity from Carmi! I believe there is a cure for everything and nothing is untreatable and I would never kill off hope telling anyone anything different! We just may not yet know about the cure!

I’m not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes, but would encourage you to never stop looking for a cure! There are other cultures that have cured it. Diet is probably the biggest factor, with chemical exposures closely related.

Since you want to try Rife, have you considered a stimulating frequency for the pancreas?

Good luck!

Guest guest

This is the comment you will expect from Dr. Steer, not from Carmi and likes.

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 1:39 PM

To: Rife

Subject: Re: Re: What's the best way to keep cancer pain down while fighting canc

Yes, on the face of it, Carmi's bald statement about Diabetes was a doody-dump! But I assumed it was a conscious, if ham-fisted, ruse; a statement of provocation to get us all talking. And it sure did.Neil

Good luck!

Guest guest

Since posting on this yesterday, I was sent me this informative link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKW151vNQM

After watching it, I checked out the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List (CAFL) at www.electroherbalism.com to see if there were Diabetes frequencies listed there. I was amazed to find lots!

Diabetes_1 (Warning; can cause large drop in blood sugar level. Use 5000 for 15 min) -

5000, 2127, 2080, 2050, 2013, 2008, 2003, 2000, 1850, 880, 803, 800, 787, 727, 660,

484, 465, 440, 35, 20, 6.8

Diabetes_2 - 4200, 2128, 1865, 1850, 1550, 787, 465, 444, 125, 95, 72, 48, 302

Diabetes_associated_infection - 2020, 800, 727, 786, 190, 80, 20

Diabetes_secondary - 10000, 2720, 2170, 1800, 1550, 880, 802, 727, 465, 20

Diabetes_tertiary - 1850, 32000, 4000, 500

Diabetic_loading - 35, 700

Diabetic_toe_ulcer_1 (also use Staph aureus freqs and see Staph general, General

antiseptic, and Circulation stimulation as needed) - 786, 2112, 1050, 1.2, 5000, 832, 20

I stand corrected! It seems Rifing may be the way to go for diabetes!

<I’m not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes>