RemedySpot.com

Re: What's the best way to keep cancer pain down while fighting cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You must be referring to my post about type 1 diabetes, not cancer.

In the case of type 1 diabetes the cells die and the body does not replace them.

In some cases there are a few stragglers and these can be kicked back into

production but this is rather rare.

I agree that almost everything is curable but when certain tissues are destroyed

the situation is beyond repair. Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Such negativity from Carmi! I believe there is a cure for everything and nothing

is untreatable and I would never kill off hope telling anyone anything

different! We just may not yet know about the cure!

I'm not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes, but would encourage you to

never stop looking for a cure! There are other cultures that have cured it. Diet

is probably the biggest factor, with chemical exposures closely related.

Since you want to try Rife, have you considered a stimulating frequency for the

pancreas?

Guest guest

Would love everyone's opinion of this man who had Type 1 Diabetes and was insulin-dependent for 59 years and in 6 months of using the Rife machine he no longer requires insulin…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKW151vNQM

Christy LaffertyLegacy Portraiturelegacyportraiture@...www.PictureALegacy.com

In the case of type 1 diabetes the cells die and the body does not replace them. In some cases there are a few stragglers and these can be kicked back into production but this is rather rare.

I agree that almost everything is curable but when certain tissues are destroyed the situation is beyond repair. Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Such negativity from Carmi! I believe there is a cure for everything and nothing is untreatable and I would never kill off hope telling anyone anything different! We just may not yet know about the cure!

I'm not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes, but would encourage you to never stop looking for a cure! There are other cultures that have cured it. Diet is probably the biggest factor, with chemical exposures closely related.

Since you want to try Rife, have you considered a stimulating frequency for the pancreas?

Guest guest

I agree that most diseases are curable but when an organ is destroyed there is

little possibility that it can be restored to normal function. I am quite amused

b y some of the comments made about my statements because I never said that all

type 1 diabetics are incurable. I clearly stated that in a few rare cases, the

cells responsible for insulin production are in a dormant state and can be

reawakened. However, once permanent damage occurs and all of the cells die off,

the condition is permanent. Just like arthritics all twisted up like a pretzel,

the damage cannot be undone.

People just need to face reality and stop wishing the impossible, it ain't going

to get any better. Most type 1 diabetics will have the issue for their entire

lives. Certainly some people will strive to rectify the situation but it will

very likely be moot.

Prevention is key. It has been fairly well established that there exists a

strong connection between childhood vaccines and the introduction of cow's milk

which is believed to be responsible for the condition. A colleague's son drank

Draino when he was a toddler. His pancreas is blown and there is no way that

that damage can be undone with the remote possibility of a stem cell transplant.

Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Guest guest

I think anytime a long term Type 1 diabetic is cured, it offers proof that the disease is NOT incurable. There are massive numbers of people who would tell us that cancer is incurable but many people know this to be false. Our family has been dealing with Type 1 diabetes for almost a decade. Anytime I hear about info like this it is poo-poohed by the mainstream, I expect that, what I don't expect is that attitude to come from a list like this. Do not give up and don't let others, who don't have a vested interest, thwart your interest or efforts!Linn

Would love everyone's opinion of this man who had Type 1 Diabetes and was insulin-dependent for 59 years and in 6 months of using the Rife machine he no longer requires insulin…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKW151vNQM

In the case of type 1 diabetes the cells die and the body does not replace them. In some cases there are a few stragglers and these can be kicked back into production but this is rather rare.

I agree that almost everything is curable but when certain tissues are destroyed the situation is beyond repair. Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Such negativity from Carmi! I believe there is a cure for everything and nothing is untreatable and I would never kill off hope telling anyone anything different! We just may not yet know about the cure!

I'm not sure Rifing is the way to go for diabetes, but would encourage you to never stop looking for a cure! There are other cultures that have cured it. Diet is probably the biggest factor, with chemical exposures closely related.

Since you want to try Rife, have you considered a stimulating frequency for the pancreas?

Guest guest

Dear Carmi,

I'm sure there are good bucks to be made selling type 1 D drugs "for a life time" otherwise we'd see more pancreas transplants and stem cell rejuvenation work.

For 2nd degree burns covering 1/5 of the body, doctors brewed up clients own stem cells "in under 2 hours" and spray the burn site. Client walks out of hospital in 5 days with zero scaring and zero damage, as though the burn never happened.

I guess it all comes back to "what are we fixing and how will it effect the business plan of drug profits" ... not many ongoing drug sales to be made for burn victoms, so the dollar profits are extracted via the cure therapy.

Type 1 D would be very profitably, not just managing the blood sugars, but in dealing with all the complications that crop up in a life time. Curing type 1 would surely put a dent in the profits of drug companies so motivation to cure the situation would be low and discouraged by drug companies.

Recently in Australian, the Australian Government announced on National Radio that it would pay Medical Doctors money if they sent their type 2 D clients to Nutritionists and Naturopaths for treatment. Obviously, Nutritionists and Naturopaths can easily cure this disease.

The AMA (Australian Medical Association) said it would sue the Australian Government if they try to instigate this program, and advised the Government to stop meddling in the affairs of Doctors and the AMA.

No more was ever heard from the Government about their program.

This sort of behavior displays why the wait is so long for a type 1 D cure. The loss of income to Big Pharma would be huge.

Sincerely,Ken Uzzellhttp://frex.com.au

I agree that most diseases are curable but when an organ is destroyed there is little possibility that it can be restored to normal function. I am quite amused b y some of the comments made about my statements because I never said that all type 1 diabetics are incurable. I clearly stated that in a few rare cases, the cells responsible for insulin production are in a dormant state and can be reawakened. However, once permanent damage occurs and all of the cells die off, the condition is permanent. Just like arthritics all twisted up like a pretzel, the damage cannot be undone.People just need to face reality and stop wishing the impossible, it ain't going to get any better. Most type 1 diabetics will have the issue for their entire lives. Certainly some people will strive to rectify the situation but it will very likely be moot. Prevention is key. It has been fairly well established that there exists a strong connection between childhood vaccines and the introduction of cow's milk which is believed to be responsible for the condition. A colleague's son drank Draino when he was a toddler. His pancreas is blown and there is no way that that damage can be undone with the remote possibility of a stem cell transplant. Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Guest guest

I have to agree with you Ken. There is no money in health.

Dear Carmi,

I'm sure there are good bucks to be made selling type 1 D drugs "for a life time" otherwise we'd see more pancreas transplants and stem cell rejuvenation work.

For 2nd degree burns covering 1/5 of the body, doctors brewed up clients own stem cells "in under 2 hours" and spray the burn site. Client walks out of hospital in 5 days with zero scaring and zero damage, as though the burn never happened.

I guess it all comes back to "what are we fixing and how will it effect the business plan of drug profits" ... not many ongoing drug sales to be made for burn victoms, so the dollar profits are extracted via the cure therapy.

Type 1 D would be very profitably, not just managing the blood sugars, but in dealing with all the complications that crop up in a life time. Curing type 1 would surely put a dent in the profits of drug companies so motivation to cure the situation would be low and discouraged by drug companies.

Recently in Australian, the Australian Government announced on National Radio that it would pay Medical Doctors money if they sent their type 2 D clients to Nutritionists and Naturopaths for treatment. Obviously, Nutritionists and Naturopaths can easily cure this disease.

The AMA (Australian Medical Association) said it would sue the Australian Government if they try to instigate this program, and advised the Government to stop meddling in the affairs of Doctors and the AMA.

This sort of behavior displays why the wait is so long for a type 1 D cure. The loss of income to Big Pharma would be huge.

I agree that most diseases are curable but when an organ is destroyed there is little possibility that it can be restored to normal function. I am quite amused b y some of the comments made about my statements because I never said that all type 1 diabetics are incurable. I clearly stated that in a few rare cases, the cells responsible for insulin production are in a dormant state and can be reawakened. However, once permanent damage occurs and all of the cells die off, the condition is permanent. Just like arthritics all twisted up like a pretzel, the damage cannot be undone.People just need to face reality and stop wishing the impossible, it ain't going to get any better. Most type 1 diabetics will have the issue for their entire lives. Certainly some people will strive to rectify the situation but it will very likely be moot. Prevention is key. It has been fairly well established that there exists a strong connection between childhood vaccines and the introduction of cow's milk which is believed to be responsible for the condition. A colleague's son drank Draino when he was a toddler. His pancreas is blown and there is no way that that damage can be undone with the remote possibility of a stem cell transplant. Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Guest guest

Getting your body more alkaline helps some to lower the pain levelEating more greensalkaline water ( filter is good but don't bite on the expensive ones) You can get some baking soda (best to get aluminum free) in water occasionallyHydrogen cells http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40 & _trksid=m570.l2736 & _nkw=hydrogen+alkalineLaminine might work too for your over all condition.Imunocal and pemf or anyone is a start.Dennis To:

Rife Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:33 PM Subject: Re: Re: What's the best way to keep cancer pain down while fighting cancer

Dear Carmi,