RemedySpot.com

Re: seizures - Migrains

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have used the following for bad Migraines and it works a miracle in 10 minutes.(6) 250mg magnesium pills, Walmart type OK, must be only magnesium, nothing else.(1) tsp of DMSO 70/30

I put the pills in the coffee grinder but you can powder by hand using a bowl and a spoon.Mix the magnesium powder with a teaspoon of DMSO 70/30. You have to mix for a while as it does not want to mix but with effort will turn into a paste. Turn the patients palms facing upwards and spread the paste from the wrist to the elbow. Do this on both arms. Use all of the paste.

Wait for ten minutes and the most severe Migraine has to be subsiding if not gone. It should not come back as the cause has been remedied, severe lack of magnesium to the brain. You have in affect given a massive dose of magnesium intradermal. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off with plain water as the DMSO will be itching quite a bit at the 15 minutes. If this does not work, the migraine is not magnesium related.

I've used this enough times that I now tell the person at the 10 minute mark that there Migraine is disappearing and every time I have heard  " Its Gone! "

Good Luck,Fred

Guest guest

What is DMSO? I have bad headache today with neck stiffness and all works, heh.

Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 4:54 PM

To: Rife

Subject: Re: seizures - Migrains

I have used the following for bad Migraines and it works a miracle in 10 minutes. (6) 250mg magnesium pills, Walmart type OK, must be only magnesium, nothing else.

(1) tsp of DMSO 70/30

I put the pills in the coffee grinder but you can powder by hand using a bowl and a spoon.

Mix the magnesium powder with a teaspoon of DMSO 70/30. You have to mix for a while as it does not want to mix but with effort will turn into a paste. Turn the patients palms facing upwards and spread the paste from the wrist to the elbow. Do this on both arms. Use all of the paste.

Wait for ten minutes and the most severe Migraine has to be subsiding if not gone. It should not come back as the cause has been remedied, severe lack of magnesium to the brain. You have in affect given a massive dose of magnesium intradermal. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off with plain water as the DMSO will be itching quite a bit at the 15 minutes. If this does not work, the migraine is not magnesium related.

I've used this enough times that I now tell the person at the 10 minute mark that there Migraine is disappearing and every time I have heard "Its Gone!"

Good Luck,

Fred

Guest guest

Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO 

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=DMSO & bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb & um=1 & ie=UTF-8 & tbm=shop & cid=8643091341860520080 & sa=X & ei=LIHUT-u5LOeX6QHrgpSzAw & ved=0CIIBEPMCMAc 

Make sure its in a mix of 70/30, distilled waterFred

What is DMSO?  I have bad headache today with neck stiffness and all works, heh.

I have used the following for bad Migraines and it works a miracle in 10 minutes. (6) 250mg magnesium pills, Walmart type OK, must be only magnesium, nothing else.

(1) tsp of DMSO 70/30

I put the pills in the coffee grinder but you can powder by hand using a bowl and a spoon.

Mix the magnesium powder with a teaspoon of DMSO 70/30. You have to mix for a while as it does not want to mix but with effort will turn into a paste. Turn the patients palms facing upwards and spread the paste from the wrist to the elbow. Do this on both arms. Use all of the paste.

I've used this enough times that I now tell the person at the 10 minute mark that there Migraine is disappearing and every time I have heard " Its Gone! "

Good Luck,

Fred

Guest guest

Hi,What does the 70/30 DMSO mean? Do you mix it with something? Thanks. Bridgett To: Rife Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 8:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: seizures - Migrains

What is DMSO? I have bad headache today with neck stiffness and all works, heh.

(1) tsp of DMSO 70/30

I've used this enough times that I now tell the person at the 10 minute mark that there Migraine is disappearing and every time I have heard "Its Gone!"

Good Luck,

Fred

Guest guest

DMSO is sold in pure DMSO or blended with 30% distilled water. For some reason DMSO does not work as well when used pure. Buy it in the 70/30 blend. If you have pure DMSO, mix it with 30% distilled water.

Good luck, and let me know how itr worked for you.Fred

Hi,What does the 70/30 DMSO mean?  Do you mix it with something?   Thanks. 

Bridgett

Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 8:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: seizures - Migrains

What is DMSO?  I have bad headache today with neck stiffness and all works, heh.

(1) tsp of DMSO 70/30

I've used this enough times that I now tell the person at the 10 minute mark that there Migraine is disappearing and every time I have heard " Its Gone! "

Good Luck,

Fred

Guest guest

If you live in Canada, you will only be able to get the 100% DMSO across the border, because it is labelled as a solvent instead of health product. I had to get mine that way.

<DMSO is sold in pure DMSO or blended with 30% distilled water. For some reason DMSO does not work as well when used pure. Buy it in the 70/30 blend. If you have pure DMSO, mix it with 30% distilled water.>

Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chem ical Sensitivityand other Chem ically Induced Illnesses, Dis eases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com