RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:[2] seizures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mg is certainly part of the electro-chemical nature of the nervous system, indeed. It is interesting that you noted that other epileptics were able to diminshtheri seazure activity with more magnesium. I take Cal-Mag citrate often, and know that it is vital to have a good balance of trace minerals and macro-minerals such as Ca and Mg. Mg does have a calming effect, and I have often taken it as a sleep aid, using that purely magnesium product called Calm.Is the Mg oil a colloid of Mg 2+ ions? (I am taking pre-med courses and studying basic chemistry, anatomy, and now microbiology. I will be getting more into organic chem and bio chem, if all goes according to plan).Good information.

Thanks.Angie To: Rife Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 11:13 AM Subject: Re: seizures

No you are right and the magnesium oil was not her only strategy. Toxins are usually involved as well. She had learned about what foods and chemicals to avoid, good nutrition from organic foods and supplements etc. which greatly diminished her seizure activity. But it was after several months of daily magnesium oil use, that they totally evaporated. I have also read of other epileptics who improved greatly on Magnesium oil. Most people are deficient in it as our soils are becoming depleted due to chemical use. Magnesium oil certainly is safe to experiment with.

Last winter I started experiencing some mild seizure like symptoms too, so I started using transdermal magnesium oil daily. The strange symptoms stopped and have not returned.

<Seizures are very complex. In her case, perhaps there was a shortage of magnesium in her system that caused them. There is no single cure for seizures that is going to cure everyone's seizures.>

Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chemical Sensitivityand other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com