RemedySpot.com

Re: treatment time ( was GB-4000)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How long do you want to continue the treatment. You have to continue it even after you feel good just to make sure the infection has been killed off. I just finished a bacteriology course and that is what they say to do.Angie To: Rife Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:15 PM Subject: Re: GB-4000

I have had Broncitis for 3 weeks now.I had a treatment on a GB400 with MOPA this afternoon and I feel great tonight. We ran Immune frequencies, Broncitus and lung. He just had it re vamped. He said it was greeting great results on the cancer end. I didn't run any cancer frequencies yet.We'll start that on Thursday.Have fun down the rabbit hole SteveTo: Rife Sent: Mon, July 30, 2012 4:02:58 PMSubject: Re: GB-4000

Hi we can sell with MOPA for $3000

Re: H2O2 Ozone - Book on cancer

>> i share my health discoveries freely and have also save many lives...> As do I.... Although I do accept tips.

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2171 / Virus Database: 2437/5164 - Release Date: 07/30/12

Guest guest

Thanks Angie I'll run them again a couple times. I really need to get back to the cancer protocol soon tho. We only have a couple days week that our scedules don't conflict.I have some other stuff here now to tacle it. Oil of Oregano Probiotics etc.Best Wishes SteveTo: "Rife " <Rife >Sent: Wed, August 1, 2012 12:02:00 AMSubject: Re: treatment time ( was GB-4000)

How long do you want to continue the treatment. You have to continue it even after you feel good just to make sure the infection has been killed off. I just finished a bacteriology course and that is what they say to do.Angie To: Rife Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:15 PM Subject: Re: GB-4000

I have had Broncitis for 3 weeks now.I had a treatment on a GB400 with MOPA this afternoon and I feel great tonight. We ran Immune frequencies, Broncitus and lung. He just had it re vamped. He said it was greeting great results on the cancer end. I didn't run any cancer frequencies yet.We'll start that on Thursday.Have fun down the rabbit hole SteveTo: Rife Sent: Mon, July 30, 2012 4:02:58 PMSubject: Re: GB-4000

Hi we can sell with MOPA for $3000

Re: H2O2 Ozone - Book on cancer

>> i share my health discoveries freely and have also save many lives...> As do I.... Although I do accept tips.

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.2171 / Virus Database: 2437/5164 - Release Date: 07/30/12