RemedySpot.com

Re: What recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, whilst the Rife group speak of your options re Rife machines such as Fscan, GB4000 Doug Coil and others, I have attatched the free how to do Tappas Accupressure technique for your emotional strength and well being, when you help yourself emotionally it will indirectly be of some emotional help to your Mum.

Hugs and best wishes

chris

www.reflectiverepatterning.com

To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, 21 August 2012, 23:43Subject: What recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Hi everyone. I was wondering as it is a maze of confusion for me to figure out which machine would help save my mothers life which is fading away fast. I am searching and then running back to take care of her, she is in and out of consciousness and I am hoplessly lost. She has pancreatic cancer. I tried baking soda but she had a bad reaction, then nigella sativa, tumeric, hemp oil and its coming to an end, now I am going to unload the last of my monies on a rife machine, but cannot buy many to figure out which one is the real deal. Time is fading away and I am going into a dark space.Thank you

1 of 1 File(s)

HowToDoTAT-FREEbooklet-TATLife.pdf

You can look on craigslist for a used one.look via google , go to google and type in like this Craigslist org "rife machine"Also PEMF was much more sucessfull on me than anything else.Look at www.pemfinfo.com Dennis

To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:43 PM Subject: What recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Hi everyone. I was wondering as it is a maze of confusion for me to figure out which machine would help save my mothers life which is fading away fast. I am searching and then running back to take care of her, she is in and out of consciousness and I am hoplessly lost. She has pancreatic cancer. I tried baking soda but she had a bad reaction, then nigella sativa, tumeric, hemp oil and its coming to an end, now I am going to unload the last of my monies on a rife machine, but cannot buy many to figure out which one is the real deal. Time is fading away and I am going into a dark space.

Thank you

You might want to check out royalrife.comScroll down the left sidebar to 'conditions', then go to the list and find 'cancer'. There are some good guidelines there and Dr. Loyd works with lots of cancer patients.Be well,Léna

Hi everyone. I was wondering as it is a maze of confusion for me to figure out which machine would help save my mothers life which is fading away fast. I am searching and then running back to take care of her, she is in and out of consciousness and I am hoplessly lost. She has pancreatic cancer. I tried baking soda but she had a bad reaction, then nigella sativa, tumeric, hemp oil and its coming to an end, now I am going to unload the last of my monies on a rife machine, but cannot buy many to figure out which one is the real deal. Time is fading away and I am going into a dark space.

Thank you

I am sorry about your Mom. I wonder if the reaction she had to baking soda was actually a die off reaction, indicating a need for slower treatment. A friend of mine has helped keep her lung cancer in check with a Rife Digital machine, so probably any type would help.

I have read of many cures using injected and oral hydrochloric acid in dilute dosages and will attach some info. If they don't come through on this site, you can email me for it. The Hydrochloric acid normalized pH, no matter in which direction the imbalance, greatly increases blood oxygen levels and white blood cells allowing the bodily functions to normalize and start working on whatever is needed.

I just ordered some and am waiting to try it on myself.

<Hi everyone. I was wondering as it is a maze of confusion for me to figure out which machine would help save my mothers life which is fading away fast. I am searching and then running back to take care of her, she is in and out of consciousness and I am hoplessly lost. She has pancreatic cancer. I tried baking soda but she had a bad reaction, then nigella sativa, tumeric, hemp oil and its coming to an end, now I am going to unload the last of my monies on a rife machine, but cannot buy many to figure out which one is the real deal. Time is fading away and I am going into a dark space.Thank you>

Bonita Poulin

Canadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chemical Sensitivityand other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com

2 of 2 File(s)

ThreeYearsofHClTherapy.pdf

Experiments with infusion of dilute Hydrochloric acid.docx

Hi Seneresella, The way you'd said, I think that your mom's condition is very critical ! If you think that she may nêeded a miracle. You should go to ( Nick Bunick, Time for truth foundation.com) To ask Nick and Sara to help. They'll surely will if you asked. I saw so many people got their miracles there ! Pancreatic is a small (but very important ) organ. Because of it's small size, it is easily to be overtaken by cancer in a short time, and patients die quickly. Dr Burzynski treated cancer patients depending on cancer stages for higher or lower doses of med ! In this stage that your mom is in, sêe Nick and Sara is one of the best option you should have along with GB 4000 with MOPA. I'll pray for your mom. Love . Hung

To: "Rife " <Rife > Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:08 AMSubject: Re: What recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

You can look on craigslist for a used one.

look via google , go to google and type in like this Craigslist org "rife machine"

Also PEMF was much more sucessfull on me than anything else.

Look at http://www.pemfinfo.com/

Dennis

To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:43 PMSubject: What recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Hi everyone. I was wondering as it is a maze of confusion for me to figure out which machine would help save my mothers life which is fading away fast. I am searching and then running back to take care of her, she is in and out of consciousness and I am hoplessly lost. She has pancreatic cancer. I tried baking soda but she had a bad reaction, then nigella sativa, tumeric, hemp oil and its coming to an end, now I am going to unload the last of my monies on a rife machine, but cannot buy many to figure out which one is the real deal. Time is fading away and I am going into a dark space.Thank you

Hello,Check out www.cancertutor.com. The rife machine they recommend is the GB 4000 M.O.P.A. The vendor is Teal press 1 for the frequency store. Cancer Tutor has lots of wonderful information. You could spend days on there reading. Read the must read articles and scroll down to the stage IV treatments near the bottom left and read about all of them. The GB 4000 M.O.P.A. Works very quickly, to rid the cancer cells of microbes and make the cells normal again, however it does not keep new cancer cells from growing. You must change the internal terrain to do this. Diet is huge in this regard and I will tell you more about this later.

Before I continue I should tell you I'm not just spouting off at the mouth as some do. I'm speaking from personal experience. My grandmother had pancreatic cancer back in the 1990's. It was inoperable and she was too sick for chemo. This was the best thing that could have happened. Her immune system was not damaged by chemo so the alternative treatments really worked. About 18 years ago I was in your same situation. Watching the beautiful woman who raised me be stolen away by this horrible monster. I wasn't about to let her go down without a fight. I found out about a gentleman in Wyoming who had an herbal cure for cancer. An alternative doctor we knew recommended him.  He had cured many people of many different types of cancer using these herbs. The product is a bloodroot product and it works quite fast. It is very hard on the stomach and you may need to switch to some of the other treatments after you get the cancer to shrink. My grandmother was cured by these herbs, diet, vit c IV's and many other supplements. The name of the herbal product is Vitae Elixxir. The mans name is Ralph Schauss. I believe he has passed away, but his daughter Lori was going to take over for him. The number is should you decide you want to try it. Some of the treatments on cancer tutor are very effective and gentler on the stomach so I would try them first If you feel she has enough time left.

You need to radically change her diet. Juicing green vegetables is a big component to killing cancer and remaining cancer free. I recently had breast cancer and was cured much the same way my grandmother was. I drank 2 quarts of freshly juiced greens everyday and changed my diet to raw and vegan. Green vegetables make the body alkaline and cancer can't grow in alkaline conditions. Sugar, meat and dairy all feed cancer. It's like trowing a match on gasoline. The only exception to the no dairy rule is the Budwig Diet (it's on cancer tutor) I still eat budwig every morning. For 2 years the 1/2 a cup of berries in the budwig diet were the only fruit I had. When I say no sugar I mean no sugar from any source and that includes fruit, breads, pastas, rice, potatoes ect. I ate lots of sprouted foods and fermented foods. The best person I know to guide you through the diet portion of this is . She is the owner of the Raw Food Institute. If you would like I can do an introductory email for you and you can talk to her about doing a consultation. Let me know on that. I have to say she deserves the most credit for my success. She taught me how to eat to save my life. She was not around back when my grandmother was sick, but we did do a lot of juicing for my grandmother.

There are many other treatments I can tell you about. Gerson Therapy is very helpful. You juice 20 lbs of vegetables a day. Many people have healed this way. You should look it up on the internet. You should also look for anything written by Dr Ann Wigmore. She had great success in the 1980's healing people using sprouted foods and fermented foods. Bill is also someone you should look up and he's someone you should look up sooner rather then later. He's a cancer coach and has researched every alternative cancer treatment there is. He has a book Beating Cancer Gently. You need this book. Read chapter 5 immediately. He lists his top treatment choices in that chapter. You should implement them as soon as possible. He also has a free monthly email newsletter you should sign up for. He's mentioned on cancer tutor as well.

All of this information is going to make your head spin. Try to read and implement as much as you can as quickly as you can. I'm sure you know with pancreatic cancer time is of the essence. If you need someone to help you break this all down and give you a quick overview I'm available. You may also need to go slowly with the juicing at first because I'm sure she is very nauseous and in a lot of pain. As the juice starts to work she will feel more nauseous because of the die off. It's normal, but no fun.  I could explain all of this to you much more effectively over the phone. If you ever wish to talk to me send me your number and some good times to call. I know how overwhelming this is.

Try to take care of yourself through all of this. I know it's hard, but I'm quite sure the stress and lack of self care while I was caring for my grandmother and a couple of other sick relatives is what greatly contributed to my own cancer. It's not a road you want to go down, so try to focus on yourself some too. Drink the green juice right along with your mom. Please tell your mom she is in my prayers. If there is anything I can do to help guide you please let me know.

Kind regards,Carol

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I think u should get the GB4000 its pretty pricey but its def on of the best if not the best machine out there I have it myself and have used it on variety of things and its great for cancer and immune boosting To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:43 PM Subject: What

recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Thank you

, do you have the plasma (MOPPA) unit, or are you using foot pads and paddles? Andy

Paxton ;

To:

Rife <Rife >;

Subject:

Re: What recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Sent:

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 7:47:16 PM

I think u should get the GB4000 its pretty pricey but its def on of the best if not the best machine out there I have it myself and have used it on variety of things and its great for cancer and immune boosting To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:43 PM Subject: What

recommendation of Rife Machine for cancer

Thank you