RemedySpot.com

Re: Rife equipment - Bewildered and Confused - Any Suggestions...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, one persons perspective...

You don't say where you are, but apparently you are outside the USA and not

subject to the authority of the US-FDA.

Just looked at the RifeMedic web site, and am not otherwise familiar with them.

Perhaps their products are effective(?), but a description like " RifeMedic

Quantum Radionics Resonator " sounds like either a mix of technologies or a

confusion of terms. Yes, Rife technology and Radionics are not the same thing.

The frequencies used in Rife machines are not the same as Radionic rate numbers,

and the two technologies do not have methods of construction in common. Plasma

tube-based Rife machines can be effective over a limited distance, but that is

different from Radionics where treatment at a distance may put no limitation on

the effective distance.

The PERL and TrueRife machines both have much to recommend them from what I have

seen. My self-made machine and the PERL are both based on Dr. Jim Bare's

patented technology. The PERL uses a ProGen frequency generator, and apparently

TrueRife uses an Atelier Robin generator. I use an F-125 with my own machine.

Most likely there is no objective means to prove which is " better " , PERL or

TrueRife. Whichever system you get should include a programmable frequency

generator.

Pad machines are limited to use by one person at a time. Machines using radiant

plasma tubes can be used to help multiple people simultaneously. This could be

important in the event of a contagion.

Hope this helps,

Warren

I am also looking to purchase a rife device for my clinic, in order to help my

patients.

There was a good review of the Rife Medic Devices:

http://rifemedic.co.za/

On the Rife Medic website, it mentions that the rife medic's are Radionics

Resonator.

Is this similar to the Rife equipment, from what I have learned there is a

difference between the Rife and Radionic equipment.

If they are different equipment, which is most applicable for local vs. distant

treatments, eventually I would like to get each type of equipment for my office

to help my patients.

Also, can you tell me what your personal opinion's are between the pad machines

vs. the plasma devices.

I have also been considering the following devices and I would appreciate any

opinion's, either positive or negative.

1) The PERL - Resonant Light's Rife Machine

2) The F-117 Rife Machine - www.truerife.com

3) Atelier Robin F165 or F170 and perhaps combined with the The Light Wave

Blaster - http://www.pachealthonline.com/products.htm

I don't mind spending the extra money if I know I will get the best results that

I can to help my patients get well, unless of course if its a lot more money.

I started to look at the different equipment a few years ago, such as pad

devices vs. plasma devices, brands, etc.

I just became so overwhelmed that I did not ever follow thru, now I see so many

people suffering with cancer, diseases and pain that I need to start using this

technology in my office.

Its pretty confusing to me at best, the different makers of rife devices will

tell you why theirs is the better than the other rife devices and when I have

patients especially with cancer and other health disorders I want to know in my

heart that I am offering them the best care possible so that I do not waste

their time and slow their progress when something else may be more helpful.

Thank you again for your help and understanding, I am very passionate in helping

others get well.

Guest guest

Hi ,It's refreshing to hear of a Doc as open minded as you are. Most put their patients on the chemo train to the cemetery.You should check out the cancer tutor website. www.cancertutor.com. You will find lots of great info on there about alternatives for healing cancer. This site recommends the GB4000 M.O.P.A. as it is the same as the original rife machine that Dr Rife had invented and was having 100% success with healing cancer. This is a very respected site and I've used several of the protocols or parts of protocols to heal my own cancer a couple of years ago. I just recently bought the GB4000 M.O.P.A. as a preventative for myself and to also treat my dog. This device is also suppose to be very effective for Lyme and other co-infections along with many other illnesses. You should call and talk with the vendor, Teal. He's very knowledgeable. His number is press 1 for the frequency store.

Not sure what kind of doctor you are, but the powers that be will really come after doctors for using Rife Machines. My doctor has his assistant treat people in his home. He never talks about the Rife machine, but his assistant will talk to Lyme patients and others about treatment with the device. It's a shame that doctors are not able to talk to sick patients about a treatment that is so much more effective and gentle then other treatments for many illnesses.

Another thing you may want to check out is a SOQI Bed. Google it.  It's great for detox and healing cancer. I have one and it's very gentle, yet powerful. I spoke with Zeller and she told me of a woman she was treating for colon cancer. She recommends 65 hours in the SOQI Bed to treat cancer. In about the 40th hour she got the woman up to use the restroom and the tumor came out as she was using the restroom. I've also seen before and after thermograms of a woman with massive breast cancer that the SOQI Bed did a number on.

The patient must radically change their diet and lifestyle along with these treatments, but these are both very powerful healing tools. Just my two cents. Carol

Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM, doctorbrian00 wrote:

I am also looking to purchase a rife device for my clinic, in order to help my patients.

On the Rife Medic website, it mentions that the rife medic's are Radionics Resonator.

Is this similar to the Rife equipment, from what I have learned there is a difference between the Rife and Radionic equipment.

If they are different equipment, which is most applicable for local vs. distant treatments, eventually I would like to get each type of equipment for my office to help my patients.

Also, can you tell me what your personal opinion's are between the pad machines vs. the plasma devices.

I have also been considering the following devices and I would appreciate any opinion's, either positive or negative.

3) Atelier Robin F165 or F170 and perhaps combined with the The Light Wave Blaster - http://www.pachealthonline.com/products.htm

I don't mind spending the extra money if I know I will get the best results that I can to help my patients get well, unless of course if its a lot more money.

I started to look at the different equipment a few years ago, such as pad devices vs. plasma devices, brands, etc.

I just became so overwhelmed that I did not ever follow thru, now I see so many people suffering with cancer, diseases and pain that I need to start using this technology in my office.

Its pretty confusing to me at best, the different makers of rife devices will tell you why theirs is the better than the other rife devices and when I have patients especially with cancer and other health disorders I want to know in my heart that I am offering them the best care possible so that I do not waste their time and slow their progress when something else may be more helpful.

Thank you again for your help and understanding, I am very passionate in helping others get well.

Guest guest

Forgot one more thing about the GB 4000 M.O.P.A.... you can treat multiple patients at the same time as they only need to sit near it. Hope you find the one that's right for your practice. ;o)

Hi ,It's refreshing to hear of a Doc as open minded as you are. Most put their patients on the chemo train to the cemetery.You should check out the cancer tutor website. www.cancertutor.com. You will find lots of great info on there about alternatives for healing cancer. This site recommends the GB4000 M.O.P.A. as it is the same as the original rife machine that Dr Rife had invented and was having 100% success with healing cancer. This is a very respected site and I've used several of the protocols or parts of protocols to heal my own cancer a couple of years ago. I just recently bought the GB4000 M.O.P.A. as a preventative for myself and to also treat my dog. This device is also suppose to be very effective for Lyme and other co-infections along with many other illnesses. You should call and talk with the vendor, Teal. He's very knowledgeable. His number is press 1 for the frequency store.

Not sure what kind of doctor you are, but the powers that be will really come after doctors for using Rife Machines. My doctor has his assistant treat people in his home. He never talks about the Rife machine, but his assistant will talk to Lyme patients and others about treatment with the device. It's a shame that doctors are not able to talk to sick patients about a treatment that is so much more effective and gentle then other treatments for many illnesses.

Another thing you may want to check out is a SOQI Bed. Google it.  It's great for detox and healing cancer. I have one and it's very gentle, yet powerful. I spoke with Zeller and she told me of a woman she was treating for colon cancer. She recommends 65 hours in the SOQI Bed to treat cancer. In about the 40th hour she got the woman up to use the restroom and the tumor came out as she was using the restroom. I've also seen before and after thermograms of a woman with massive breast cancer that the SOQI Bed did a number on.

The patient must radically change their diet and lifestyle along with these treatments, but these are both very powerful healing tools. Just my two cents. 

Carol

I am also looking to purchase a rife device for my clinic, in order to help my patients.

On the Rife Medic website, it mentions that the rife medic's are Radionics Resonator.

Is this similar to the Rife equipment, from what I have learned there is a difference between the Rife and Radionic equipment.

If they are different equipment, which is most applicable for local vs. distant treatments, eventually I would like to get each type of equipment for my office to help my patients.

Also, can you tell me what your personal opinion's are between the pad machines vs. the plasma devices.

I have also been considering the following devices and I would appreciate any opinion's, either positive or negative.

3) Atelier Robin F165 or F170 and perhaps combined with the The Light Wave Blaster - http://www.pachealthonline.com/products.htm

I don't mind spending the extra money if I know I will get the best results that I can to help my patients get well, unless of course if its a lot more money.

I started to look at the different equipment a few years ago, such as pad devices vs. plasma devices, brands, etc.

I just became so overwhelmed that I did not ever follow thru, now I see so many people suffering with cancer, diseases and pain that I need to start using this technology in my office.

Its pretty confusing to me at best, the different makers of rife devices will tell you why theirs is the better than the other rife devices and when I have patients especially with cancer and other health disorders I want to know in my heart that I am offering them the best care possible so that I do not waste their time and slow their progress when something else may be more helpful.

Thank you again for your help and understanding, I am very passionate in helping others get well.

Guest guest

When me friend bought his devise to help me treat my cancer the supplier told him you need to sit within 6 inches of the tube. If this info was incorect please let me know. It is pretty uncomfortabe holding that tube for hours at a time. Or should I say Boring. I could be reading a book or something to pass the time. SteveTo:

Rife Sent: Sun, July 22, 2012 10:14:32 PMSubject: Re: Rife equipment - Bewildered and Confused - Any Suggestions...

Forgot one more thing about the GB 4000 M.O.P.A.... you can treat multiple patients at the same time as they only need to sit near it. Hope you find the one that's right for your practice. ;o)

Hi ,It's refreshing to hear of a Doc as open minded as you are. Most put their patients on the chemo train to the cemetery.You should check out the cancer tutor website. www.cancertutor.com. You will find lots of great info on there about alternatives for healing cancer. This site recommends the GB4000 M.O.P.A. as it is the same as the original rife machine that Dr Rife had invented and was having 100% success with healing cancer. This is a very respected site and I've used several of the protocols or parts of protocols to heal my own cancer a couple of years ago. I just recently bought the GB4000 M.O.P.A. as a preventative for myself and to also treat my dog. This device is also suppose to be very effective for Lyme and other co-infections along with many other illnesses. You should call and talk with the vendor,

Teal. He's very knowledgeable. His number is press 1 for the frequency store.

Another thing you may want to check out is a SOQI Bed. Google it. It's great for detox and healing cancer. I have one and it's very gentle, yet powerful. I spoke with Zeller and she told me of a woman she was treating for colon cancer. She recommends 65 hours in the SOQI Bed to treat cancer. In about the 40th hour she got the woman up to use the restroom and the tumor came out as she was using the restroom. I've also seen before and after thermograms of a woman with massive breast cancer that the SOQI Bed did a number on.

The patient must radically change their diet and lifestyle along with these treatments, but these are both very powerful healing tools. Just my two cents.

Carol