RemedySpot.com

Re: [bronchfriends] pseudomonas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

I’m so sorry f I caused you undue anxiety and additional stress, this certainly wasn’t my intention.

My intention is not to alarm or upset anyone, far from it – I would not wish my worst enemy to have repeated infx. I wish I’d known more yrs ago...understanding own bronch & pathogens you have goes a long way to self-empowerment in one’s treatment, knowing what to ask being one of the hardest things sometimes....

... And, so as NOT to alarm, I was diagnosed w/ widespread bronch thru all lobes, at 18 yo, basically not expected to have much of a life span. ...well, here’s another storm, and having just recovered my system ( I hope ! ) again, I’m pulling the plug!

PS could you let Cheryl know I didn’t receive her personal mail to me, seems I’ve offended her again, so am sending this via other group ....been having e-troubles, also have a temp of 39.5, first in about 6 yrs!! So maybe my immune system has woken at last!!!

joy