RemedySpot.com

Re: Stopped receiving emails from group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The same thing is happening to me . . . From: Soundsensitivity [mailto:Soundsensitivity ] On Behalf Of MakepeaceSent: Friday, June 29, 2012 8:47 AMTo: sound groupSubject: Stopped receiving emails from group I have not received any emails from the group since tuesday. Wondering if for some reason, I was removed from group. I enjoyed and was benefiting from being a part of the group as misophonia has dominated my life in so many ways and I would like to continue being a part of it. Please tell me whats going on. Thank You

Guest guest

I just figured no one was sending anything! I'm having a sound attack right now because of someone's high monotone voice! Ahhhh! The classical music in my headphones aren't blocking enough. To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:36 AM Subject: RE:

Stopped receiving emails from group

The same thing is happening to me . . . From: Soundsensitivity [mailto:Soundsensitivity ] On Behalf Of MakepeaceSent: Friday, June 29, 2012 8:47 AMTo: sound groupSubject: Stopped receiving emails from group I have not received any emails from the group since tuesday. Wondering if for some reason, I was removed from group. I enjoyed and was benefiting from being a part of the group as misophonia has dominated my life in so many ways and I would like to continue being a part of it. Please tell me whats going on. Thank You

Guest guest

I was wondering if there was a new cure and I was the last to know!

I just figured no one was sending anything! I'm having a sound attack right now because of someone's high monotone voice! Ahhhh! The classical music in my headphones aren't blocking enough. To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:36 AM Subject: RE:

Stopped receiving emails from group

Guest guest

I hadn't either..I think the group was just locked in their closet avoiding noises :)Subject: Stopped receiving emails from groupTo: "sound group" <soundsensitivity >Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 10:46 AM

I have not received any emails from the group since tuesday. Wondering if for some reason, I was removed from group. I enjoyed and was benefiting from being a part of the group as misophonia has dominated my life in so many ways and I would like to continue being a part of it. Please tell me whats going on.Thank You

Guest guest

I guess one problem is solved, now I just need to figure out how to get an anti gum chewing proposition on the ballet which would make gum chewing illegal. That would be true utopia :) To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:43 AM Subject: Re: Stopped

receiving emails from group

I hadn't either..I think the group was just locked in their closet avoiding noises :)Subject: Stopped receiving emails from groupTo: "sound group" <soundsensitivity >Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 10:46 AM

I have not received any emails from the group since tuesday. Wondering if for some reason, I was removed from group. I enjoyed and was benefiting from being a part of the group as misophonia has dominated my life in so many ways and I would like to continue being a part of it. Please tell me whats going on.Thank You

Guest guest

Lol ;)Sent from my iPhone

I guess one problem is solved, now I just need to figure out how to get an anti gum chewing proposition on the ballet which would make gum chewing illegal. That would be true utopia :) To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:43 AM Subject: Re: Stopped

receiving emails from group

=

Guest guest

Only if the proposition would include sniffing and throat

clearing.

At 08:43 AM 6/30/2012, you wrote:

Lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2012, at 9:05 PM, Makepeace

<

thomas.makepeace@...> wrote:

I guess one problem is solved, now I just need to figure out how to get

an anti gum chewing proposition on the ballet which would make gum

chewing illegal. That would be true utopia :)

<newyears1978@...

>

To:

Soundsensitivity

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:43 AM

Subject: Re: Stopped receiving emails from

group

I hadn't either..I think the group was just locked in their closet

avoiding noises :)

<

thomas.makepeace@...>

Subject: Stopped receiving emails from group

To: " sound group "

<

soundsensitivity >

Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 10:46 AM

I have not received any emails from the group since tuesday.

Wondering if for some reason, I was removed from group. I enjoyed and was

benefiting from being a part of the group as misophonia has dominated my

life in so many ways and I would like to continue being a part of it.

Please tell me whats going on.

Thank You

=