RemedySpot.com

Re: to Heidi and Bernadette

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

First she used LENS to map. Then 7 sessions of Zengar. Then a few sessions of LENS for a few minutes to "break stuff up" followed by Cynet and so far we've been using just Cynet. I posted a very detailed description which was an email from my provider to me, see if u can find it or when I'm home I'll try to post it again. Also please have you dr contact mine. Dr Jayne Moynihan jayne@... for ideas. I don't really start noticing improvement with Miso until 20 sessions inGood luck!HeidiSent from my iPhoneReal Results. Real science. Age-Defying Skin. www.heidisalerno.nerium.comHappy Dancing!www.jitterbal.comOn Jul 16, 2012, at 11:20 AM, audrey rossow wrote:

Heidi and BernadetteI'm soooo happy to hear about your progress. It sounds like you have noticed more improvement than I have. My practitioner uses the traditional NFB and has recently started tinnitus training,. I was just curious what type you are getting, is it Zengar? Sorry if I already asked you this. Thanks so muchKeep up the good work!Audrey To: com Soundsensitivityyahoogroups (DOT) Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 11:50 PM Subject: Re: Does anyone have the Cycle letter/neurofeedback?

I took my daughter to Wicked tonight and the little boy next to me crinkled his candy for much of the show and the girl behind me chewed her gum very loudly. While I noticed, I didn't react. I wished they'd stop only so I wouldn't get distracted here and there but I didn't want to rip it out of their mouth or run out like I used to. I am also dating a man who eats in a way I would have NEVER got past a first date, that is no second date would have ever happened and we've dated for 3 months now and most dates are either lunch or dinner. So that's how I get to my 75% improvement rating but still need to rid myself of the walking neighbor and people in the stairwell at work driving me out of my mind, and I don't want to be bothered by the eating/chewing gum at all, I'd like to get to the point of not even noticing. I did have to tell the girl in front of me to stop texting at Wicked because that's just plain ole

rude behavior, especially since she was in third row center so the whole theatre could see her phone lit up.On another topic I called the producers at the Today show the vey day Ann Currie retired because Ann Currie made me promise to contact her if any one of us found something that helped. I told the producer all about NFB and haven't heard back. I wish Ann Curried hadn't retired, I know she would have jumped on the story!Heidi

Awesome!! My daughter just had her first visit. I’ll keep you posted! From: Soundsensitivity [mailto:Soundsensitivity ] On Behalf Of Heidi SalernoSent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:26 PMTo:

Soundsensitivity Subject: Re: Does anyone have the Cycle letter/neurofeedback? I've done about 25 sessions of NFB and I'd consider myself 75% cured. Im striving for 100%! I think it's possible. HeidiSent from my iPhone Real Results. Real science. Age-Defying Skin. http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/Happy Dancing!http://www.jitterbal.com/On Jul 13, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Carolyne L wrote: Damn. Lucky. Do a search of his name. Also he considers himself 100% cured. Heidi Sent from my iPhone Real Results. Real science. Age-Defying Skin. http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/Happy Dancing!http://www.jitterbal.com/On Jul 13, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Ann wrote: I think the man and his son who were 90% cured of miso his name was Cycle? I was not a member of this group when he told his story, and I would like to begin Neurofeedback for my son, . Can anyone tell me how to access his letter? I heard it was written back in March....Thank you Ann=

Gorgeous, youthful skin is waiting for you. Real science. Real results.http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/

Guest guest

Hi AudreyThe type of nfb is doing is Zengar. She goes once a week. Are you keeping a log? The one thing 's therapist said to me over and over again was, "don't look for specific results." You will start noticing results but sometimes there are there in a roundabout way at first.Every time I would talk to her therapist on the phone I would say "Oh did this today" and she would say, "write it down." I must admit I am terrible at keeping a log but she is right. For example " saying to me, hey mom can I come to the store with you?" You wouldn't think that is an improvement but when I think

back, she never wants to be in the same room with me.(never wanted to leave her room) She is usually excited when I say I am going out because that means she is free from me triggering her. So when she asked if she could come with me to cvs, that's an improvement. Actually here is another improvement that happened just last night. I was eating a piece of bread when she walked in. I was standing and talking to my husband in the kitchen...just chewing but no food in my hand. She ran out the room and said," I didn't see that, I didn't see anything, I didn't just see you eating." and she walked right out of the kitchen up to her bedroom. OMG that was a huge improvement...for a while she couldn't even handle if I was in the kitchen. She couldn't handle to see me with a fork in my hand, she couldn't dare see me eat anything. We actually all laughed and were so delighted at that

response. No anger, no stress, just the flight response. Of course like I have been saying she has a long road ahead of her still but these are the improvements I will take each and every day. If I ever ate anything in front of her before it was enough to be her into a rage. We are all in this together, hang in there and keep up the good work too.Bernadette From: audrey rossow

To: "Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity > Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 2:20 PM Subject: to Heidi and Bernadette

Heidi and BernadetteI'm soooo happy to hear about your progress. It sounds like you have noticed more improvement than I have. My practitioner uses the traditional NFB and has recently started tinnitus training,. I was just curious what type you are getting, is it Zengar? Sorry if I already asked you this. Thanks so muchKeep up the good work!Audrey To: com Soundsensitivityyahoogroups (DOT) Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 11:50 PM Subject: Re: Does anyone have the Cycle letter/neurofeedback?

I took my daughter to Wicked tonight and the little boy next to me crinkled his candy for much of the show and the girl behind me chewed her gum very loudly. While I noticed, I didn't react. I wished they'd stop only so I wouldn't get distracted here and there but I didn't want to rip it out of their mouth or run out like I used to. I am also dating a man who eats in a way I would have NEVER got past a first date, that is no second date would have ever happened and we've dated for 3 months now and most dates are either lunch or dinner. So that's how I get to my 75% improvement rating but still need to rid myself of the walking neighbor and people in the stairwell at work driving me out of my mind, and I don't want to be bothered by the eating/chewing gum at all, I'd like to get to the point of not even noticing. I did have to tell the girl in front of me to stop texting at Wicked because that's just plain ole

rude behavior, especially since she was in third row center so the whole theatre could see her phone lit up.On another topic I called the producers at the Today show the vey day Ann Currie retired because Ann Currie made me promise to contact her if any one of us found something that helped. I told the producer all about NFB and haven't heard back. I wish Ann Curried hadn't retired, I know she would have jumped on the story!Heidi

Awesome!! My daughter just had her first visit. I’ll keep you posted! From: Soundsensitivity [mailto:Soundsensitivity ] On Behalf Of Heidi SalernoSent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:26 PMTo:

Soundsensitivity Subject: Re: Does anyone have the Cycle letter/neurofeedback? I've done about 25 sessions of NFB and I'd consider myself 75% cured. Im striving for 100%! I think it's possible. HeidiSent from my iPhone Real Results. Real science. Age-Defying Skin. http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/Happy Dancing!http://www.jitterbal.com/On Jul 13, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Carolyne L wrote: Damn. Lucky. Do a search of his name. Also he considers himself 100% cured. Heidi Sent from my iPhone Real Results. Real science. Age-Defying Skin. http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/Happy Dancing!http://www.jitterbal.com/On Jul 13, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Ann wrote: I think the man and his son who were 90% cured of miso his name was Cycle? I was not a member of this group when he told his story, and I would like to begin Neurofeedback for my son, . Can anyone tell me how to access his letter? I heard it was written back in March....Thank you Ann=

Gorgeous, youthful skin is waiting for you. Real science. Real results.http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/

Guest guest

Bernadette,

I am so pleased to hear that you have worked so well and so hard with your

daughter. I was the daughter once....the one who was labled as being

controlling, too picky, too sensitive....and whatever else. I was shamed and

forced to stay at the dinner table as my blood just boiled. My childhood

honestly ended up feeling like torture. Now that I have discovered I'm not

alone, and this is not my fault....I will be going to a lot of counseling to

help me recover my sense of self worth that was lost for so many years.

Additionally I am hoping to find someone in my area who can provide NFB.

Again thank you for being so patient and understanding with your daughter.

Jen

> >>> 

> >>>>I think the man and his son who were 90% cured of miso his name was Cycle?

I was not a member of this group when he told his story, and I would like to

begin Neurofeedback for my son, . Can anyone tell me how to access his

letter? I heard it was written back in March....

> >>>>

> >>>>Thank you

> >>>>

> >>>> Ann

> >>=

> >

> >

>

> Gorgeous, youthful skin is waiting for you.  

> Real science. Real results.

> http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/

>

Guest guest

Hi Jen,I am so sorry that you have this terrible condition and I'm really sorry you didn't have the support you needed growing up. I'm sorry you had to suffer alone. had me by her side but she still felt alone, especially since I was the one triggering her. I saw what it did to my daughter, I could see the suffering in her face and her body. In the beginning she would run from me when I coughed and I knew something was wrong. She was always attached to me and followed me wherever I went but then she started running away from me. Everyone just said, she was playing me for a fool, she was just doing it for attention and she was trying to control me. I didn't listen to them but truth is, most days I felt

like the worst parent in the world. The last three years have been horrific and I never want to return to those times again. We all have to keep talking and working to find a cure and relief for this condition. I think we are headed in the right direction. My daughter is improving and I pray it continues. We spent to many years taking one step forward but five steps back. Lets all move forward to better days ahead with more awareness, research and a cure.Did you go to www.bcia.org to find someone in your area for nfb? If you do, make sure they are bcn credited. Thank you for your kind words.Bernadette

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:37 PM Subject: Re: to Heidi and Bernadette

Bernadette,

I am so pleased to hear that you have worked so well and so hard with your daughter. I was the daughter once....the one who was labled as being controlling, too picky, too sensitive....and whatever else. I was shamed and forced to stay at the dinner table as my blood just boiled. My childhood honestly ended up feeling like torture. Now that I have discovered I'm not alone, and this is not my fault....I will be going to a lot of counseling to help me recover my sense of self worth that was lost for so many years. Additionally I am hoping to find someone in my area who can provide NFB.

Again thank you for being so patient and understanding with your daughter.

Jen

> >>>Â

> >>>>I think the man and his son who were 90% cured of miso his name was Cycle? I was not a member of this group when he told his story, and I would like to begin Neurofeedback for my son, . Can anyone tell me how to access his letter? I heard it was written back in March....

> >>>>

> >>>>Thank you

> >>>>

> >>>> Ann

> >>=

> >

> >

>

> Gorgeous, youthful skin is waiting for you. Â

> Real science. Real results.

> http://www.heidisalerno.nerium.com/

>