RemedySpot.com

starting nfb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone

I want to start looking into neurofeedback for my son 15...what should I be looking for in a doctor

We live in the Cleveland area

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Graham

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

First, try to find someone who is covered by your insurance, that'll save you lots of money. You can go to http://www.bcia.org to find providers who are certified. You should be able to have a free consultation to see if you have a good fit. You want to see if your son and this person can have some form of connection (for most 15 years if they say they don't hate them, that's great) and that the provider is open to discuss Misophonia with you and willing to discuss it with other providers who are currently treating others of us with Misophonia and learn about it. Make sure the provider requires feedback in between each session as that is imperative for NFB.Hope this helps and good luck,Heidi

Hi Everyone

I want to start looking into neurofeedback for my son 15...what should I be looking for in a doctor

We live in the Cleveland area

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Graham

Gorgeous, youthful skin is waiting for you. Real science. Real results.www.heidisalerno.nerium.com