RemedySpot.com

Re: There IS a Cure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Have you or anyone that you know with Misophonia been "cured" by reading and applying the principles of the book you mention? To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:59 AM Subject: There IS a

Cure

and it is free

Quote:"There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to their belief is it done unto them."

The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph , Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright 1964 by Penguin Group.

Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure using your monetary contributions to research.

Guest guest

I agree, that post seemed rather offensive to me, almost just like the people who tell me to ignore it or get over it.Don't you think all of us who have this have tried to train our own brains some how, with exposure, avoidance, thinking good thoughts during a trigger, or other various methods. Not gonna happen...not in my view anywaysSubject: Re: There IS a CureTo: "Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 8:36 AM

Have you or anyone that you know with Misophonia been "cured" by reading and applying the principles of the book you mention? To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:59 AM Subject: There IS a

Cure

and it is free

Quote:"There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to their belief is it done unto them."

The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph , Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright 1964 by Penguin Group.

Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure using your monetary contributions to research.

Guest guest

I have tried various mind control methods, hypnosis, prayer, denial, medication, etc. The only thing that has helped a little is the medication. If I am one of those 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The Miracle of Mind Dynamics so I can finally get some relief.Thanks,Jo To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:59 AM Subject: There IS a Cure

and it is free

Guest guest

Jo

I said the CURE is free, not the book.Sorry.

>

> I have tried various mind

> control methods, hypnosis, prayer, denial, medication, etc. The only

> thing that has helped a little is the medication. If I am one of those

> 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money on

these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The

Miracle of Mind Dynamics so I can finally get some relief.

>

>

> Thanks,

> Jo

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Soundsensitivity

> Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:59 AM

> Subject: There IS a Cure

>

>

>  

> and it is free

>

> Quote: " There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that

is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to

their belief is it done unto them. "

>

> The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph

, Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright

1964 by Penguin Group.

>

> Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure

using your monetary contributions to research.

>

Guest guest

So it does cost money after all! To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 12:04 PM Subject: Re: There IS a Cure

Jo

>

> 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The Miracle of Mind Dynamics so I can finally get some relief.

>

>

> Thanks,

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> and it is free

>

> Quote:"There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to their belief is it done unto them."

>

> The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph , Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright 1964 by Penguin Group.

>

> Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure using your monetary contributions to research.

>

Guest guest

It's hard to stay positive with this, I know!!!! But that's all we have right now , our minds are a powerful tool and it tricks us over and over again.. I'm sure the only reason I haven't blown my brains out is my ability to find a place to be by myself. I understand the quote and believe it to be something used by many cultures who integrate this into their spiritual lives and that's a hot topic too,,,, look carefully at all of the information!!!! this country has historically been about making money off symptoms not finding cures...Sent from my iPad

Jo

>

> 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The Miracle of Mind Dynamics so I can finally get some relief.

>

>

> Thanks,

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> and it is free

>

> Quote:"There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to their belief is it done unto them."

>

> The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph , Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright 1964 by Penguin Group.

>

> Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure using your monetary contributions to research.

>

=

Guest guest

Thank you, for this response. I choose to remain positive...after all

according to some experts, this condition is a manifestation of negative

thinking. Based on some comments, complaints and " me too " attitudes on this

board, I am starting to belief it.

> > >

> > > I have tried various mind

> > > control methods, hypnosis, prayer, denial, medication, etc. The only

> > > thing that has helped a little is the medication. If I am one of those

> > > 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money

on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: karakyj <karakyj@>

> > > To: Soundsensitivity

> > > Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:59 AM

> > > Subject: There IS a Cure

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > and it is free

> > >

> > > Quote: " There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable

people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and

according to their belief is it done unto them. "

> > >

> > > The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph

1964 by Penguin Group.

> > >

> > > Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them)

cure using your monetary contributions to research.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you, for this response. I choose to remain positive...after all

according to some experts, this condition is a manifestation of negative

thinking. Based on some comments, complaints and " me too " attitudes on this

board, I am starting to belief it.

> > >

> > > 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money

on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > and it is free

> > >

> > > Quote: " There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable

people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and

according to their belief is it done unto them. "

> > >

> > > The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph

1964 by Penguin Group.

> > >

> > > Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them)

cure using your monetary contributions to research.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

It's not just a manifesto on of negative Thinking. You are completely wrong. This disorder springs up out of no where. I was not thinking negatively when I was 9 years old thank you very much. Kim

Thank you, for this response. I choose to remain positive...after all according to some experts, this condition is a manifestation of negative thinking. Based on some comments, complaints and "me too" attitudes on this board, I am starting to belief it.

> > >

> > > 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The Miracle of Mind Dynamics so I can finally get some relief.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > and it is free

> > >

> > > Quote:"There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to their belief is it done unto them."

> > >

> > > The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph , Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright 1964 by Penguin Group.

> > >

> > > Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure using your monetary contributions to research.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

It's not just a manifesto on of negative Thinking. You are completely wrong. This disorder springs up out of no where. I was not thinking negatively when I was 9 years old thank you very much. Kim

Thank you, for this response. I choose to remain positive...after all according to some experts, this condition is a manifestation of negative thinking. Based on some comments, complaints and "me too" attitudes on this board, I am starting to belief it.

> > >

> > > 'incurable people' why would I have spent so much time, energy and money on these attempts to cure myself? Please tell me how to get my free copy of The Miracle of Mind Dynamics so I can finally get some relief.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > and it is free

> > >

> > > Quote:"There are no incurable diseases-there are only incurable people;that is, there are those who believe that they cannot be healed, and according to their belief is it done unto them."

> > >

> > > The above passage is from the book The Miracle of Mind Dynamics by ph , Ph.D, D.D.page 25 of the trade paperback edition. Original copyright 1964 by Penguin Group.

> > >

> > > Or you can wait for the medical profession to find a (profitable to them) cure using your monetary contributions to research.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

We are all in the same boatSent from my iPad

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > and it is free

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

=

Guest guest

We are all in the same boatSent from my iPad

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > and it is free

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

=