RemedySpot.com

Re: The bumps are back! Has anyone experienced a nodules that are the size of baseball's?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes. Mine used to cover my entire shin. All fusing together. Larger than my hand. It was horrible.Do you have support stockings? Very useful when they are that big.I did ice mine when they would get so big.also do Organic apple cider vinegar wraps. If the skin is broken this will hurt. So you want to make sure there is no broken skin. I just soak paper towels in Braggs ACV and drape them over my lumps and they would go down. Make sure you elevate the legs when you do this. Elevating is very helpful.Steroids, over time destroy the adrenals, which are already weak from EN. Balance hormones, check thyroids (by stop the thyroid madness criteria not regular endos), check adrenals (legs and ankles swell when adrenals are fatigued. Do not test to regular endo criteria. Test by Dr. 's criteria or saliva testing), Vit D, make sure all your nutrition is good. Lots of greens. Anything that helps build the immune system. Avoid Caffeine and soft drinks. Wish you healing ML GemmillThe miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.Dr. Holden Hello everyone. For the last month, I have numerous nodules that are hot to the touch, raised extremely tender and oh so painful. This time I have bumps that are 5 inches long n wide. They feel as though they are breaking up. My Dr wants to put me back on steroids and I am refusing. I am going to stick it out with ibpro and pain meds. I did steroids last year and it was a nightmare. I just wanted to know if anyone has had such large bumps? Will I loose any fat in the bumby areas? Warm Regards, Anjanette "AJ" Viviano Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android From: erythema_nodosum_Group <erythema_nodosum_Group >; To: <erythema_nodosum_Group >; Subject: File - Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 7:23:40 PM File : Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc Description : Ways to Contribute to EN Research

I've had EN for 20 years off and on... The last 7years I seem to have a yearly break out... Usually in the fall/autumnRight now I have probably a 6in giant one- only on 1 leg- only one- weird- but I think it is made up of small ones clustered together- that might be why it seems like it is breaking up?Last years break out was bad- but again they seemed to cluster...Just waiting for more to pop up? Argh

Hello everyone.

For the last month, I have numerous nodules that are hot to the touch, raised extremely tender and oh so painful. This time I have bumps that are 5 inches long n wide. They feel as though they are breaking up.

My Dr wants to put me back on steroids and I am refusing. I am going to stick it out with ibpro and pain meds. I did steroids last year and it was a nightmare.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had such large bumps? Will I loose any fat in the bumby areas?

Warm Regards,

Anjanette "AJ" Viviano

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

erythema_nodosum_Group <erythema_nodosum_Group >;

To:

<erythema_nodosum_Group >;

Subject:

File - Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc

Sent:

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 7:23:40 PM

File : Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc

Description : Ways to Contribute to EN Research

I got my first bump on my leg since may this past week.  I was ovulating (TMI for some).  I am astounded at the fact that my own body- all natural body with all natural hormones- will develop these nodules from my own production of estrogen.  But the facts do not lie... it makes me want to have an ovarie removed or something.  I have lost 25 pounds, and have never felt better- more energy, more focus, more active, more mommy time for my kids, but I am still puzzled by this wierd disease.  The knot is disolving and looks more like a bruise, and it was small.  As soon as I got it I knew I was ovulating. Estrogen is my biggest trigger.... getting my estrogen levels down during the time I am not ovulating has been a huge accomplishment and help for me. Reading that one sentence 'Fat cells produce estrogen' was pivitol for me.  Loosing the 25 pounds has been pivitol and life changing.  My goal now is to lower my fat content by another 5 percent so that even if I ovulate the nodules will be minimal.  Wish me luck!  So far the Visalus shakes are working wonderfully for me- and I know a lot of people give them a bad wrap, but I am doing what works for me.  And if there is life in it, then I will let that be my guide!

Take care, and don't stop learning about this disease/disorder.... what we share in this group has been so helpful for me and so many other women in finding a solution! 

Bethany Airhart

rbairhart.myvi.net

Hello everyone. For the last month, I have numerous nodules that are hot to the touch, raised extremely tender and oh so painful. This time I have bumps that are 5 inches long n wide. They feel as though they are breaking up.

My Dr wants to put me back on steroids and I am refusing. I am going to stick it out with ibpro and pain meds. I did steroids last year and it was a nightmare. I just wanted to know if anyone has had such large bumps? Will I loose any fat in the bumby areas?

Warm Regards,

Anjanette " AJ " Viviano

To: <erythema_nodosum_Group >; Subject: File - Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc

Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 7:23:40 PM

File : Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc Description : Ways to Contribute to EN Research

-- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  Gal. 5:22-23

Balancing hormones is very important. My estrogen was through the roof. I had to get off soy, which was a bummer because I loved soy cappuccinos. But soy elevated my estrogen through the roof. No soy, no gluten and balancing hormones through bio identical creams, mastering my hashimotos thyroid with t3 and t4, addressing my adrenals, vit d, selenium, etc has been instrumental in relieving my lumps. I was just at my doctors yesterday for followup and we are still tweaking my thyroid. Adding more t3. Also he told me about a new product he has ordered for me to help rid my body of strep and any possible bacteria that could be the culprit to my getting en thirty five years ago. It is called "Transfer Factor Plas Myc. "I have no idea how it will work but I will keep you all informed. It works on the blood level. It's expensive but you only need to do it once. All the patient boards I've read are fantastic response.BestML GemmillSent from my iPad

I got my first bump on my leg since may this past week. I was ovulating (TMI for some). I am astounded at the fact that my own body- all natural body with all natural hormones- will develop these nodules from my own production of estrogen. But the facts do not lie... it makes me want to have an ovarie removed or something. I have lost 25 pounds, and have never felt better- more energy, more focus, more active, more mommy time for my kids, but I am still puzzled by this wierd disease. The knot is disolving and looks more like a bruise, and it was small. As soon as I got it I knew I was ovulating. Estrogen is my biggest trigger.... getting my estrogen levels down during the time I am not ovulating has been a huge accomplishment and help for me. Reading that one sentence 'Fat cells produce estrogen' was pivitol for me. Loosing the 25 pounds has been pivitol and life changing. My goal now is to lower my fat content by another 5 percent so that even if I ovulate the nodules will be minimal. Wish me luck! So far the Visalus shakes are working wonderfully for me- and I know a lot of people give them a bad wrap, but I am doing what works for me. And if there is life in it, then I will let that be my guide!

Take care, and don't stop learning about this disease/disorder.... what we share in this group has been so helpful for me and so many other women in finding a solution!

Bethany Airhart

rbairhart.myvi.net

Hello everyone. For the last month, I have numerous nodules that are hot to the touch, raised extremely tender and oh so painful. This time I have bumps that are 5 inches long n wide. They feel as though they are breaking up.

My Dr wants to put me back on steroids and I am refusing. I am going to stick it out with ibpro and pain meds. I did steroids last year and it was a nightmare. I just wanted to know if anyone has had such large bumps? Will I loose any fat in the bumby areas?

Warm Regards,

Anjanette "AJ" Viviano

To: <erythema_nodosum_Group >; Subject: File - Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc

Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 7:23:40 PM

File : Ways to Donate to EN Research.doc Description : Ways to Contribute to EN Research

-- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Gal. 5:22-23