RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Why people with AS/ASD shoud never give up....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congratulations, .

And now several words from others who've gone the same route........! Life doesn't stop the first time around.

N. Meyer

Re: Why people with AS/ASD shoud never give up.... > >, >Thank you for this happy update on a Sunday morning. I always look forward to reading your posts; they are always positive. Even if you had faced a momentary roadblock you are already looking at alternatives and finding new solutions. I have always loved your attitude and many folks are learning from you too. So happy for you. Have a great week and wishing the best as you go back to school. >- Helen > > >> >> Just letting everyone know I was admitted to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga on Friday afternoon last week. I will be working on a second bachelor's degree, this time in Accounting. I will be starting the program just three classes shy of the halfway mark, when the upper level accounting classes are taken. >> >> Just because someone who lives with Aspergers may have missed developmental milestones and involve "developmental delays," it does not mean that a person's life will be that way forever - seemingly. I am an example of what can happen if people work hard enough and don't give up in life. Good things happen to those who wait - and that includes people like me and numerous others with AS/ASD. >> >> >> > > > > >------------------------------------ > > "We each have our own way of living in the world, together we are like a symphony. >Some are the melody, some are the rhythm, some are the harmony >It all blends together, we are like a symphony, and each part is crucial. >We all contribute to the song of life." > ...Sondra > > We might not always agree; but TOGETHER we will make a difference. > > ASPIRES is a closed, confidential, moderated list. >Responsibility for posts to ASPIRES lies entirely with the original author. > Do NOT post mail off-list without the author's permission. > When in doubt, please refer to our list rules at: > http://www.aspires-relationships.com/info_rules.htm > ASPIRES ~ Climbing the mountain TOGETHER > http://www.aspires-relationships.com >