TV and people eating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ever wonder why tv shows/movies/commercials find it necessary to show people

eating all the time? Well, commercials I get -- they want people to eat their

stuff. Anyway, so many shows are ruined by the smacking, clinking forks,

slirping,crunching, and so on. I turn on mute and have to look away. I did take

myself to a movie the other day for the first time in years. I think I may have

posted that already. I clearly remember WHY it had been years.

Usually, food on TV doesn't bother me. Cause it's not done often. At least, from

the movies I've seen at least. I watch this show called Supernatural and it has

a lot of eating, but I don't notice it much because the guy who eats is the

jokester, and I like him, so maybe I just don't focus that much on him eating,

but more on jokes. It really helps.

>

> Ever wonder why tv shows/movies/commercials find it necessary to show people

eating all the time? Well, commercials I get -- they want people to eat their

stuff. Anyway, so many shows are ruined by the smacking, clinking forks,

slirping,crunching, and so on. I turn on mute and have to look away. I did take

myself to a movie the other day for the first time in years. I think I may have

posted that already. I clearly remember WHY it had been years.

>

I used to love Kit Kat bars but ever since that new give me a break commercial with the crunching and the snapping, I can barely sat stand the sight of the package!Sent from my Samsung galaxy s 2 using voice to text recognition software. Please excuse any grammatical or typographical errors. Chery wrote:

Usually, food on TV doesn't bother me. Cause it's not done often. At least, from the movies I've seen at least. I watch this show called Supernatural and it has a lot of eating, but I don't notice it much because the guy who eats is the jokester, and I like him, so maybe I just don't focus that much on him eating, but more on jokes. It really helps.

>

> Ever wonder why tv shows/movies/commercials find it necessary to show people eating all the time? Well, commercials I get -- they want people to eat their stuff. Anyway, so many shows are ruined by the smacking, clinking forks, slirping,crunching, and so on. I turn on mute and have to look away. I did take myself to a movie the other day for the first time in years. I think I may have posted that already. I clearly remember WHY it had been years.

>

I used to love Kit Kat bars but ever since that new give me a break commercial with the crunching and the snapping, I can barely sat stand the sight of the package!Sent from my Samsung galaxy s 2 using voice to text recognition software. Please excuse any grammatical or typographical errors. Chery wrote:

Usually, food on TV doesn't bother me. Cause it's not done often. At least, from the movies I've seen at least. I watch this show called Supernatural and it has a lot of eating, but I don't notice it much because the guy who eats is the jokester, and I like him, so maybe I just don't focus that much on him eating, but more on jokes. It really helps.

>

> Ever wonder why tv shows/movies/commercials find it necessary to show people eating all the time? Well, commercials I get -- they want people to eat their stuff. Anyway, so many shows are ruined by the smacking, clinking forks, slirping,crunching, and so on. I turn on mute and have to look away. I did take myself to a movie the other day for the first time in years. I think I may have posted that already. I clearly remember WHY it had been years.

>

Hahaha yessss that damn kit Kat commercial drives me crazy!!! I hate watching tv. Doritos commercial and the squishy noises and grunting from Carl jr. Commercials also really bother me! So glad to hear I'm not alone! 

Bonnie B. 

>

>

Hahaha yessss that damn kit Kat commercial drives me crazy!!! I hate watching tv. Doritos commercial and the squishy noises and grunting from Carl jr. Commercials also really bother me! So glad to hear I'm not alone! 

Bonnie B. 

>

>

I hit the MUTE button for almost all food commercials - Kit Kat's in particular.

-tam

> >

> > Ever wonder why tv shows/movies/commercials find it necessary to show

> people eating all the time? Well, commercials I get -- they want people to

> eat their stuff. Anyway, so many shows are ruined by the smacking, clinking

> forks, slirping,crunching, and so on. I turn on mute and have to look away.

> I did take myself to a movie the other day for the first time in years. I

> think I may have posted that already. I clearly remember WHY it had been

> years.

> >

>

I hit the MUTE button for almost all food commercials - Kit Kat's in particular.

-tam

> >

> > Ever wonder why tv shows/movies/commercials find it necessary to show

> people eating all the time? Well, commercials I get -- they want people to

> eat their stuff. Anyway, so many shows are ruined by the smacking, clinking

> forks, slirping,crunching, and so on. I turn on mute and have to look away.

> I did take myself to a movie the other day for the first time in years. I

> think I may have posted that already. I clearly remember WHY it had been

> years.

> >

>

i don't even watch tv anymore; anger management + bad miso = broken converter

box, among other things. you can never hit that off button hard enough; well,

that and the fact that hd signals are really annoying in how the picture will go

in and out rather than just having a bit static. I actually perfer anolog

better.

i don't even watch tv anymore; anger management + bad miso = broken converter

box, among other things. you can never hit that off button hard enough; well,

that and the fact that hd signals are really annoying in how the picture will go

in and out rather than just having a bit static. I actually perfer anolog

better.