RemedySpot.com

Re: Where?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When I owned a group, I had messages disappear and members kicked out and never knew why. There are also the messages that never come through in the first place. I have been surprised at all the accusations without hearing your side of things. I thought this was a better group than that. I hope your mother is doing better!

Is it one particular thread that's gone? I don't know if you can get it back, but check with yahoo support. Sometimes they can actually be helpful. ;-)

Missy

This is incredibly frustrating and some of the remarks made about me, of course, really hurt my feelings, if that matters.Wow. Do you actually believe any of this?I am a little bit shocked by some of this, what is going on?Marsha , AuD

Guest guest

It got carried away and I think it was a big misunderstanding. It's unfortunate and sorry for hurtful remarks based on the misunderstanding. It shows just how desperate we all are to get some relief from this and how any obstacle ,whetherReal or perceived will be met with some major opposition .Hopefully we can get back on track. It also seems that the majority here want to move forward with NFB and not wait for years of study and tests. It has already been shown to be effective forMany and those that can afford it at this time will not be dissuaded. At least I won't .This is repairable and we can move forward. Mike Sent from my iPad

Hey, the whole thread is gone!!!!!!!!11

Where did it go? Can we get it back??

Now I am really upset here.

This is incredibly frustrating and some of the remarks made about me, of course, really hurt my feelings, if that matters.

Wow.

Do you actually believe any of this?

I am a little bit shocked by some of this, what is going on?

Marsha , AuD

=

Guest guest

It got carried away and I think it was a big misunderstanding. It's unfortunate and sorry for hurtful remarks based on the misunderstanding. It shows just how desperate we all are to get some relief from this and how any obstacle ,whetherReal or perceived will be met with some major opposition .Hopefully we can get back on track. It also seems that the majority here want to move forward with NFB and not wait for years of study and tests. It has already been shown to be effective forMany and those that can afford it at this time will not be dissuaded. At least I won't .This is repairable and we can move forward. Mike Sent from my iPad

Hey, the whole thread is gone!!!!!!!!11

Where did it go? Can we get it back??

Now I am really upset here.

This is incredibly frustrating and some of the remarks made about me, of course, really hurt my feelings, if that matters.

Wow.

Do you actually believe any of this?

I am a little bit shocked by some of this, what is going on?

Marsha , AuD

=

Guest guest

Thanks guys, I appreciate those words.

I am not computer savvy.

I can barely do this group and it is easy.

So I hope you all forgive me for pushing a button too quickly and someone can

help figure out how to get the thread back again. If we can see it in the

archives, maybe it can be printed.

I especially would like Heidi's long post.

So many good points.

I support your choices. I also try to keep a very open eye on what else might

be helpful.

MJ

>

> > Hey, the whole thread is gone!!!!!!!!11

> >

> > Where did it go? Can we get it back??

> >

> > Now I am really upset here.

> >

> > This is incredibly frustrating and some of the remarks made about me, of

course, really hurt my feelings, if that matters.

> >

> > Wow.

> >

> > Do you actually believe any of this?

> >

> > I am a little bit shocked by some of this, what is going on?

> >

> > Marsha , AuD

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>