RemedySpot.com

Thoratec

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can someone please provide me with the contact information for Tina at Thoratec or anyone else who can assist me with information in regards to reimbursement for LVADS?Thanks,Amy Amy Hackney, MBAManager, Transplant ReimbursementTulane Transplant InstituteTulane Medical Center Phone FaxTFCA, President

Guest guest

Here you go Amy! M. Christiansen, BAS, RNTransplant Financial Case Manager DeVos Heart and Lung Transplant Program100 Michigan NEMC 231Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone: Pager: Fax: lisa.christiansen@... From: TxFinancialCoordinators [mailto:TxFinancialCoordinators ] On Behalf Of amy.hackney@...Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:46 PMTo: TxFinancialCoordinators Subject: ThoratecImportance: High Can someone please provide me with the contact information for Tina at Thoratec or anyone else who can assist me with information in regards to reimbursement for LVADS?Thanks,Amy Amy Hackney, MBAManager, Transplant ReimbursementTulane Transplant InstituteTulane Medical Center Phone FaxTFCA, President

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Tina's phone number: Email: vadreimbursement@... tina.ivovic@... WylesTransplant Financial ManagerBaptist Health Medical Center-LR9500 Kanis Road, Suite 410Little Rock, AR 72205 office faxmelissa.wyles@... >>> 6/7/2012 2:45 PM >>> Can someone please provide me with the contact information for Tina at Thoratec or anyone else who can assist me with information in regards to reimbursement for LVADS?Thanks,AmyAmy Hackney, MBAManager, Transplant ReimbursementTulane Transplant InstituteTulane Medical Center Phone FaxTFCA, President---------------------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE---------------------------------------------------------------The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.

Guest guest

Tina's phone number: Email: vadreimbursement@... tina.ivovic@... WylesTransplant Financial ManagerBaptist Health Medical Center-LR9500 Kanis Road, Suite 410Little Rock, AR 72205 office faxmelissa.wyles@... >>> 6/7/2012 2:45 PM >>> Can someone please provide me with the contact information for Tina at Thoratec or anyone else who can assist me with information in regards to reimbursement for LVADS?Thanks,AmyAmy Hackney, MBAManager, Transplant ReimbursementTulane Transplant InstituteTulane Medical Center Phone FaxTFCA, President---------------------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE---------------------------------------------------------------The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone for your quick responses!Amy From: TxFinancialCoordinators [mailto:TxFinancialCoordinators ] On Behalf Of WylesSent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:19 PMTo: txfinancialcoordinators Subject: Re: Thoratec Tina's phone number: Email: vadreimbursement@... tina.ivovic@... WylesTransplant Financial ManagerBaptist Health Medical Center-LR9500 Kanis Road, Suite 410Little Rock, AR 72205 office faxmelissa.wyles@... >>> 6/7/2012 2:45 PM >>> Can someone please provide me with the contact information for Tina at Thoratec or anyone else who can assist me with information in regards to reimbursement for LVADS?Thanks,AmyAmy Hackney, MBAManager, Transplant ReimbursementTulane Transplant InstituteTulane Medical Center Phone FaxTFCA, President---------------------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE---------------------------------------------------------------The information, both of the message and any attachments, contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.