RemedySpot.com

TFCA Membership

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I’ve had many phone calls and emails, I’d like to take a moment to answer your questions. · Please get your dues in as early as possible, well before the Annual Workshop! We had several TFCs come to Denver and be disappointed to learn they were not members. It was an awesome meeting and we were sorry to miss their presence. · Please go to the website and print off the correct form then request payment by your facility. Remind them to include your form! If the form doesn’t arrive with your dues check, it often takes weeks to track you down. Only checks can be accepted for dues, no credit cards. · Once both form and dues check are received, you will receive an email from me confirming that they are received and you are a member for 2012. If by accident you leave off your email, I will attempt to contact you by phone, but we really need and want your email. Membership must be renewed annually. If you have not heard from me, you are not a member. · Membership entitles you to the Membership certificate and the Resource Guide, but it must be updated and reviewed first by that committee. As soon as it is ready, we will send it to be printed, usually March or April. Then all membership packets will be mailed to the address you indicate on your form. They are no longer handed out at the Forum. · Membership forms and dues checks go to a PO box. It is not checked daily, so if you send something certified or return receipt requested, it may get sent back if I cannot sign for it in time. It’s best just to send it regular mail. · All Officers and Trustees are listed on the website and are happy to answer questions about the TFCA or anything related to transplant. If we are not the correct person, we will steer you to an expert in that area. We include our email as well as our phone numbers . The listserv is also a fabulous resource. · When emailing, either privately or on the listserv, please include your complete signature, with your facility (not its initials) and location as well as your contact info. We often need to call, fax or email privately when something does not apply to the whole group and knowing where you are may play an important part in the answer. Also, knowing your time zone figures in when to return your call. · And last (but not least!), make sure your calendar has the Annual Workshop in Memphis, September 26-28. Get your dues in, get your travel approved, and we’ll see you there! Sorry this is so long and have a great week!Ruth Ruth Wilhelm Financial Coordinator/Business Manager The Virginia Transplant Center Henrico Doctors' Hospital Henrico, VA 23229 phone fax Ruth.Wilhelm@... Treasurer, Transplant Financial Coordinators Association